General Yuzuru Chat

30 minutes ago, Perelandra said:

Hopefully not like an onion !! 

Agreed. Definitely don’t want Yuzu to be layered like an onion.

I once half jokingly said that a fellow lawyer was like an onion. You can remove all of the layers expecting to find some deep meaningful core, but when you take the last layer off, there is nothing!

1 hour ago, Geo1 said:

Agreed. Definitely don’t want Yuzu to be layered like an onion.

I once half jokingly said that a fellow lawyer was like an onion. You can remove all of the layers expecting to find some deep meaningful core, but when you take the last layer off, there is nothing!

58 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

More like a tasty and delightful cake! 

Shrek also described himself as like an onion

Donkey replies "because Ogres are smelly like an onion"

Shrek says no because they have layers - or something like that, hehehe

Yuzu is more like Angel cake of course

:winky:

19 minutes ago, Perelandra said:

Shrek also described himself as like an onion

Donkey replies "because Ogres are smelly like an onion"

Shrek says no because they have layers - or something like that, hehehe

:winky:

On second thought, I think Yuzu might be more like one of these:

https://www.justonecookbook.com/strawberry-daifuku/

Each layer is more delicious than the last and at the center, there's something refreshing and good for you! 

9 hours ago, Kizuna said:

:7938863: That's how you do beige suit photoshoots! :10636614: Not the salaryman one like *cough* Towa :smiley-scared003:

Different audience, different producer, different goal. You can't possibly compare a pharmaceutical  company to fashion magazine now can you?

2 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

More like a tasty and delightful cake! 

2 hours ago, Perelandra said:

2 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

On second thought, I think Yuzu might be more like one of these:

https://www.justonecookbook.com/strawberry-daifuku/

Each layer is more delicious than the last and at the center, there's something refreshing and good for you! 

Or... like a planet? Cool outside, hot inside, boiling with energy capable of tearing apart continents, sinking lands and elevating mountains.

It continually surprises humans with what else it hides inside, leading to ever new discoveries, much more exciting than this year's Earth's "innermost inner core" hypothesis.

How multilayered is the planet Hanyu and what mystery does it hold at its core? ;) 

5 hours ago, Melodie said:

Different audience, different producer, different goal. You can't possibly compare a pharmaceutical  company to fashion magazine now can you?

I think when the Towa ad first came out, a lot of fans collectively agreed that the look was not the best. It was not the colour combination, setting, or salaryman look, if that's what they were trying to go for. The suit itself was not fitted to Yuzu and had a little old-fashioned vibe. Also, salarymen can look good too, but that look was not styled to its best on Yuzu in that ad, IMO.

Anyway, as always, these things are subjective, so it's also fine if other people happened to like that look, but I was just stating my opinion.

Yuzu truly lives up to the part of his own quotation

" When you can do it perfectly, practice until you can do it perfectly every time "

11:11

Please forgive the direct correspondence. There have been some issues with NHS mail account which have only just been resolved lats week 

Just to let you know, the echocardiogram was done December 20th 2022 and we had a phone appointment Feb 3rd 2023. The Stress MRI was conducted