General Yuzuru Chat

7 hours ago, Anni said:

There is a new post from Yuzu on youtube in the member area 0 :), who may not have seen it yet.

It now has 796,000 subscribers. :tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw :

:thanks:  ANNIE and it really is a :626 two:  :nod2:  :wink_star:  

1 hour ago, Yuzurella said:

Rehearsal footage of News Every's Notte Stellata:dancingpooh:

Yuzu looks so happy and smiling! It shines !:sigh:

[NEWS]

It's on YOUTUBE and I was going to post it ......  :agree:because Yuzu has met friends and David and he is super relaxed 

2 minutes ago, Yuzurella said:

Whenever I see pics of Yuzu with other people throughout the years, I get the feeling everyone ages except for him. :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

Quite so, Yuzu maintains himself in peak physical condition, with good nutrition and vigourous daily exercise, does not drink alcohol and most certainly has never smoked. The mask wearing to avoid unnecessary exposure to infectious agents whilst also filtering out excessive airborne pollutants probably helps as well. Most importantly Yuzu's inner beauty radiates to his face. Aside from rubbing his face on the ice during hydroblading, what is Yuzu's skin care routine? There is some talk about Yumi san advising Yuzu about looking after his skin with Sekkissei UV protection, but what is the real secret?

16 minutes ago, Beatrice said:

I would so love to understand what he is saying - automatic English subtitles not working this time  :do not know:

:wave:  BEATRICE, I arrived with the automatic translate by reading French and IF I could (since I'm not good at it) : insist on the "setting"   you will get there :nod2:  

5 minutes ago, Yuzuwinnie said:

. . . . .   I arrived with the automatic translate by reading French and IF I could (since I'm not good at it) : insist on the "setting"   you will get there  . . . . .

I did get to the English subs, it's just that in the middle part of the video (from 0:15) the subs are not appearing at all, then they appear for some seconds (at 0:35) and then they disappear again.

@Yuzuwinnie   Thank you for the tip  :thanks:

I switched to French subs - and it's working fine throughout the entire video; likewise the German and Italian subs.

I cannot assess the French and Italian subs (coz I know only a bit of both); the German subs i.e. the automatic translation is quite inaccurate in some parts, but I could at least grasp the gist of the message  :yes:

59 minutes ago, Perelandra said:

Quite so, Yuzu maintains himself in peak physical condition, with good nutrition and vigourous daily exercise, does not drink alcohol and most certainly has never smoked. The mask wearing to avoid unnecessary exposure to infectious agents whilst also filtering out excessive airborne pollutants probably helps as well. Most importantly Yuzu's inner beauty radiates to his face. Aside from rubbing his face on the ice during hydroblading, what is Yuzu's skin care routine? There is some talk about Yumi san advising Yuzu about looking after his skin with Sekkissei UV protection, but what is the real secret?

He's still young. While he has exceptionally good skin, most people look pretty good well into their 30s unless they bake in the sun or smoke. 

9 hours ago, Anni said:

This is the last episode of season 2 from our beauty blogger, topic: "A beautiful future". 

Yuzu waves at the end 🤗

[NEWS]

I always enjoyed listening to Yuzu's soothing voice, even when I didn't understand anything.:heartpound:

Here also the translation from Yuzu's voice messages

[NEWS]

"And I wish you all your life from now on to be happy."

Thank Yuzu, we all wish you the same.:heartpound: