General Yuzuru Chat

5 hours ago, Perelandra said:

Oh that's too bad. Actually i thought that you were going to say that it was the accumulated pool of your years of joy.

Darling tofu Yuzu was quite taken by emotion, he had tears brimming in his eyes when he felt the love surrounding him and heard the rapturous screams and applause

Well I did shed tears :embSwan:, but I was on my bed (the head of it), and the puddle was on the foot of my bed, so how did it even make its way there??

(...unless....:surprised_pikachu: /j /j)

Fanyus are fast, there are new clips from "NewsEvery" today.

Footage from Notte Stellata photoshoot :tumblr_inline_mto5i3wxFW1qid2nw:

Zoom meeting with David Wilson. Soon both will see each other in person again.🙏

Yuzu says: "Hi David".🤗

[NEWS]

So curious to see what he and Kohei planning together at NS.0:)  But for now I wish Yuzu a good rest until then.:smiley-angelic001:

4 hours ago, Anni said:

There are new clips from "NewsEvery" today

Footage from NS photoshoot 

Zoom meeting with David Wilson. Soon both will see each other in person.

Yuzu says: "Hi David".🤗

NewsEvery uploaded this later on youtube.

[NEWS]

So curious to see what he and Kohei  planning together at NS.  But for now I wish Yuzu a good rest until then.:smiley-angelic001:

The translation you can find in this thread 

The full video was uploaded on this page.

Direct link

https://news.ntv.co.jp/category/sports/72c66b3330404b15a06e92fbf2e128a2

Yuzu shows Kohei his off ice hydroblade ☺️

[NEWS]

On 2/26/2023 at 1:04 PM, Anni said:

Another Gift from Yuzu. He uploaded on youtube "Boku no Koto" by Mrs. GREEN APPLE, which was also shown on his show today.:love:

[NEWS]

Since Yuzu just uploaded the video to the member area, here is the translation of the text under the other version.

[NEWS]

So Yuzu jumped 5 Quads in this program.:O

Honestly I still can't distinguish the jumps except 3A.:facepalm: His jumps always look so easy too.:animated-smileys-angels-151:

I'm still trying to come out of the high that was GIFT but there's already so much more to look forward to, i'm overwhelmed!!:embSwan:

Anyway, i don't know if yall know this but Javier Fernandez has a new documentary out today, it has 3 parts each around 45 minutes runtime. I'm sharing this here because yuzuru appears in the docu. I haven't watched the whole thing yet so i can't do exactly a 'yuzu cut' but the 1st part is about the start of his career so i don't think yuzu appears; i skimmed thru the 2nd part and yuzuru appears from 13:40 to 20:55, there's some cool new shots of him from FAOI 2022 and practices; and i haven't checked part 3 yet.

There are english and spanish subs.

Here are the links (you need a VPN):

Part 1: https://www.rtve.es/play/videos/javier-fernandez-rompiendo-el-hielo/diamante-bruto/6809184/

Part 2: https://www.rtve.es/play/videos/javier-fernandez-rompiendo-el-hielo/abanderado/6809213/

Part 3: https://www.rtve.es/television/20230227/donde-como-ver-serie-documental-javier-fernandez-rompiendo-hielo/2418110.shtml

1 hour ago, citrusjunos said:

[NEWS]

It's crazy how Yuzu keeps evolving. Just when I think he can't get better he does. This layout is really just bonkers and the fact that he did it in one take so flawlessly is just amazing.

There’s a 3Lo after the 3A2T combo. He jumped 8 jumping passes.

—-

(I had to slow down to count his 4S, cz I thought it was a triple at first. Looked too easy.)

4 minutes ago, yuzupon said:

(I had to slow down to count his 4S, cz I thought it was a triple at first. Looked too easy.)

To be honest, the first couple of times I watched it, I didn't care about the jumps, but as I got deeper into the details, I initially thought it was all triples and had to slow down to the lowest possible speed to count the turns correctly :xD: