General Yuzuru Chat

7 hours ago, Mary_kyo said:

Oh my god, yes, tennis, a great example! So different from FS. I feel westerners especially north Americans do not like to acknowledge Yuzu mostly with hidden racism reasons: he is "Japanese". For people like Scott Hamilton, the idea of GOAT being Japanese is absurd, not acceptable. Another reason that some of them are against him is rooted in the homophobia and misogynist. This thread is very eye-opening about why Nathan is appreciated by a lot of these officials despite lack of star and skating quality.

But no words on JSF though. Only idiocy can justify their petty behaviors.  

I think this is what has been bothering me the most about the narratives surrounding the “new trailblazers” in the sport. Is pure disinformation, and disrespectful to athletes who have been suffering the burden of judges bigot prejudices. 

I might bring some of my comments also to the salt mines so I don't spread more negativity here :rofl3:

The joke is on me, went from "I won't be supporting coaches like a fan, that's silly as hell" to "no coach? maybe one coach?"

:xD:

(btw... we don't have Ghislain stickers...)

Yuzu's defenders are usually like this, right? Even the Russian legends, although we can debate about the genuiness of it all. He does have public supporters, and that's what matters to him the most in the end. 

His message to Miyagi Prefecture feels very personal doesn't it? Like he was talking directly to his supporters there. I liked it. 

I think this last quad might have shifted something in him, signs of adulting in a rough environment. Not a bad thing. 

12 hours ago, Chitsuki said:

Exactement. Les fans d'autres sports vont littéralement nous rire au nez avec la prudence avec laquelle fanyus parle de FS. Mais même ainsi, aussi raisonnable soit-il, dès qu'un non-fan découvre que nous sommes des fanyus, il est mis de côté comme "ces fanyus délirants à nouveau". Il y a donc beaucoup de dégoût lorsque nous vivons cela, mais les autres fans peuvent dire ce qu'ils veulent à propos de Yuzu.

@BonnieLou - I just thought a bit more about the context. Haha, sorry about all that, but hope this helps you navigate! You mentioned that you don't understand why they criticize the "seaweed" costume when others also imitated Yuzu's costume and were praised. I suspect it has to do with  who  Kagiyama is impersonating. The reference is Requiem, Yuzu's gala program in 2015-2016. Requiem is music composed for the 5th birthday of 3.11. Impersonating this particular costume is especially distasteful to some fans when Kagiyama isn't a 3.11 survivor.Notice that despite all those juniors skating to Yuzu's old musical choices and mimicking her costumes, none of them (that I know of) touched her 3.11 related programs. So I'm not surprised it got some criticism, to be honest. 

Here is also for the costumes

and fan questions (I would say "hardcores") I see and hear them when I go to concerts of my French rock band or on the forum and haters too: you can't please everyone :shrug:

YES Yuzu here everyone supports you and loves you as you are : one  :wink_star:    and THANK YOU to Ghislain for helping him in his quest for 4A and all the support that :peace2:brings

8 hours ago, Mary_kyo said:

Yes, Ghislain! I'm glad to know that he's also part of the "Yuzu should never retire" team! Really, I think Yuzu can very well go on until her late 30s. I added all of her Beijing gala training videos in a folder and played them from time to time during work and I am still amazed at how he has improved and how much better control and flow he has even compared to 2017/2018. I can't imagine how much more incredible it will become in the next 4-8 years. We are blessed to see him every time he puts his blades down on the ice.His health is the number one priority, so hopefully by aiming for the stars he takes care of his body as well.

It's just sad how this precious rare talent isn't treated fairly by almost everyone in the community. They could all try to facilitate his career and benefit from all the money and exposure he brings to all of them. But no, these jealous little creatures are throwing all the stones and mud at him to force him to retire when he hasn't even reached his peak. I'm still baffled by the American team paying tribute to him even before the start of Beijing. sigh. 

That's about when Yuzu will retire (but when?) : everything is explained in the video and he is a real jewel  :peek: and  : iagree:with your text 

8 hours ago, JanMary said:

"We" (people on this forum) are most likely NOT those who you see on twitter "blatantly hateful with rude mocking names", so "we" are not going to "move on" from anything. Don't you think it's better to tell those people directly instead of acting as if fanyus are all the same on this forum? We are individuals and not in control of other fanyus. 

PS for admin, if this is off topic, please feel free to move/remove my comment, thanks.

Oh no my comment gave the wrong impression. I wasn’t talking about people on here. I’m new to the forum, but I have been on fstwitter for some time, so I was expressing my opinion on the chaos that often takes place there. It’s really frustrating to see some of the most viral tweets being unduly hateful in the name of giving opinions and ‘this is sports, it’s normal’. 
I honestly tried speaking with some of them. However, they never end up acknowledging that these tweets cause harm to our reputation, and yes I know we’re all different, but outsiders generalize us because those things are unfortunately common in the fandom.

On a lighter note, I’m liking the forum a lot! I hope we can share our love for figure skating and yuzu in peace. 

14 hours ago, SuzyQ said:

Have you got any information?  If they will take the same system as the one for NHK and Nationals, I think you will have to register at the E-ticket site beforehand, which is really complicated.  They will announce about a lottery for pre-order, not once probably.  This is to prevent re-sale of tickets, and I feel it is now easier for us, who actually want to go to the competition/show not for the purpose of profits, to get the ticket.  If you are thinking to go with somebody, that person will have to register as well.

https://fantasy-on-ice.com/

I'm trying to get the tickets for the one at Makuhari, which is near my home.

I'll inform you when the lottery information is released.

I heard accommodations at each cities are being booked already, and especially in Shizuoka, where the city to hold the show is not so big, it's already difficult to make reservations  :whiteflag:

Thank you. I was planning on doing makuhari too. Please keep me updated!

7 minutes ago, freesoul said:

I just found out that BlueFlame for Yuzu's yt channel is closed! :sad-smiley-046:

Many of the PH subbed videos were linked to their channel :weeping:

Is there any way to contact them about this? Or does anyone have an archive of those videos?

They are working on it.

I will never understand why there are so many people who have the insane need to create negativity wherever they go. If you don't like something, don't watch it. If you don't like Yuzu, don't look his videos. Nowadays it is  too easy to access what you like to waste your time on what you don't like. So simple and seemingly so impossible...

Luckily, not only does Yuzu exist in this world, but Ghislain also exists. The more I know about him and his relationship with Yuzu, the more I like him. Here he's saving the Pooh :tumblr_inline_mfy936EPNF1qid2nw:

6 minutes ago, Anabel said:

I will never understand why there are so many people who have the insane need to create negativity wherever they go. If you don't like something, don't watch it. If you don't like Yuzu, don't look his videos. Nowadays it is  too easy to access what you like to waste your time on what you don't like. So simple and seemingly so impossible...

Luckily, not only does Yuzu exist in this world, but Ghislain also exists. The more I know about him and his relationship with Yuzu, the more I like him. Here he's saving the Pooh :tumblr_inline_mfy936EPNF1qid2nw:

<3

28 minutes ago, freesoul said:

I was talking about blueflame for yuzu not yuzuru fairy. I think they are different channels.

Sorry, my mistake. I think they both work with Axelwithwings, so hopefully those videos will be reuploaded somewhere. Is YouTube once again taking down videos?

1 hour ago, Anabel said:

Je ne comprendrai jamais pourquoi il y a tant de gens qui ont le besoin fou de créer de la négativité partout où ils vont. Si vous n'aimez pas quelque chose, ne le regardez pas. Si vous n'aimez pas Yuzu, ne regardez pas ses vidéos. De nos jours, il est trop facile d'accéder à ce que vous aimez pour perdre votre temps sur ce que vous n'aimez pas. Si simple et apparemment si impossible...

Heureusement, non seulement Yuzu existe dans ce monde, mais Ghislain existe aussi. Plus j'en sais sur lui et sa relation avec Yuzu, plus je l'aime. Ici, il sauve l'ourson :tumblr_inline_mfy936EPNF1qid2nw :

What to add to your text Anabel, just bow as Yuzu would  :headdesk:  and add :heart: Dominique and myself  :girlsigh:  and  protect the winnie yuzu  : YuzuPoohLove:  and as it is written, the other is the retreat in Yuzu's room 

PS : is it really you who goes to the world championships in France? and you will be welcomed there :peace2: