General Yuzuru Chat

This is so crazy!! Google translation (really not sure if accurate, deepl translates different, so maybe some satellite could help here?): 

"From Guangzhou Daily Weibo Official Account

Guangzhou 520 drones have confessed to Winter Olympic athletes.
 It is the only foreign player with a picture of Hanyu!"

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].
3 minutes ago, Yuzu_legend said:

This is so crazy!! Google translation (really not sure if accurate, deepl translates different, so maybe some satellite could help here?): 

Wow, who sponsored the drones? 520 drones were used and the Chinese use '520' to mean 'I love you" as it sounds a little like the Chinese equivalent ILY.

11 minutes ago, Yuzu_legend said:

5 minutes ago, yumeaki said:

Wow, who sponsored the drones? 520 drones were used and the Chinese use '520' to mean 'I love you" as it sounds a little like the Chinese equivalent ILY.

I thought it was just for Yuzu :embSwan:

Guest Mary_kyo

I was totally useless at work today.:drama: But wow, Yuzu's face totally lighted up after being able to skate today. Find someone who loves skating as much as Yuzu. Skating is like oxygen to him. 

Hi everyone!

I uploaded a new video. I think that the message in this performance is especially relevant today, so I would appreciate it if you can leave a comment with words of encouragement for Yuzu in the video! :heart:

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].
On 2/14/2022 at 4:27 PM, Harutolama said:

It was so cute how Yuzu said in the TV interview that before the Olympics he didn't want to eat processed food like chocolate and cup noodles and now that he can he's eating chocolate and cup noodles again and he is playing Animal Crossing on Nintendo Switch lol... 

Everytime I wanted to eat something sweet or processed I thought 'Is Yuzu eating stuff like that? I bet no! So you shouldn't too', what have you done Yuzu, lol

No, but that's a joke of course, I'm happy that he can relax now and just enjoy things he likes <3 

I watched the press conference and he was so calm, collected, classy, answered all of the questions wisely. I'm really glad that he's happy and proud of himself and didn't let stupid people opinions get to him. The only thing I would scold him for is skating with that ankle right now... 

And he looked really great in that red jacket ngl.