General Yuzuru Chat

Guest turquoiseblue
28 minutes ago, Harutolama said:

I am actually worried by now that he hasn't even arrived yet. The singles event will start in a few days and he hasn't even rehearsed it.

Hello and welcome to the Planet, @Harutolama :welcome:

Yuzu will be showing up soon and everything will be fine :10742289:

Okay I don't know how to link articles or anything but according to Beijing daily News Yuzu is in Beijing now. Although I've also seen on Twitter that some news outlets have said that he isn't staying at the Olympic village? Hard for me to confirm bc I'm relying on English news or translations 

Lololol

1 minute ago, Yuzu_GOAT said:

Okay I don't know how to link articles or anything but according to Beijing daily News Yuzu is in Beijing now. Although I've also seen on Twitter that some news outlets have said that he isn't staying at the Olympic village? Hard for me to confirm bc I'm relying on English news or translations 

I've been refreshing my TL but no clear news yet. 

5 minutes ago, Yuzu_legend said:

This is not yet confirmed.

Yeah I've been looking at more news and it's actually very mixed messages, he's there, he's not, he's coming today, who knows. I just saw what Beijing Daily put up and hoped it was accurate

4 minutes ago, IceWings said:

Can we trust this?

The Chinese wordings is actually "the Yuzu everyone is waiting for is finally coming" and the news report is about him likely to arrive on Feb 6. 

So not in Beijing yet. 

(although he might if the rumoured flight is supposed to land now...?)