General Yuzuru Chat

hi guys can i get some help?:smiley-love017: i want to download the program from last sunday (the one that consolidated all of Yuzu's GPF performances) but i get an access is denied page when i try to from fuji.tv so im wondering if anyone has a download link someone else put up?

Just now, the50person said:

ngl he always bombs the first two comps...:headdesk:

At least one always has new things to distract from the predictable bombing! New outfits at ACI and new EX at the first GP! 

30 minutes ago, SuzyQ said:

Thank you for the uploader :bow:

You are the savior.

omg the moment at 7:41 like. Was this the first time Yuzu spoke to Marin directly or something bc that reaction was adorably awkward and definitely reads like a 'senpai noticed me!' moment :xD: ((also I love how good Nobu is at interviews, he really is kind of a 'glue' for the JP team))

41 minutes ago, kaerb said:

omg the moment at 7:41 like. Was this the first time Yuzu spoke to Marin directly or something bc that reaction was adorably awkward and definitely reads like a 'senpai noticed me!' moment :xD: ((also I love how good Nobu is at interviews, he really is kind of a 'glue' for the JP team))

Omg I just watched it and it's definitely a 'omg senpai noticed me' moment :rofl: Who can blame here, her heart stopped for a moment... 

24 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

Omg I just watched it and it's definitely a 'omg senpai noticed me' moment :rofl: Who can blame here, her heart stopped for a moment... 

What did he say!?

1 hour ago, kaerb said:

She's also a Yuzu fan (not sure if Sota levels though :rofl:) and frequently did his pistol pose.

Look at the way she greets him.. hahaha

11 minutes ago, xeyra said:

What did he say!?

Mmmh, approximately, Nobu asked her what she thought and what she planned for Olympics, and she answered something about working very hard this year, and wanting to work just as hard and do a strong performance for Olympics (I'm not sure if she meant at the Olympics or in occasion of the Olympic season). Then Yuzuru told her (kinda literal translation here) "But if you do it with all of your strenght, it's going to be okay". Or you could also say "Don't worry, if you put in all of your effort, things are going to be okay". So her reaction coul also be explained by the fact that there's not really an answer to Yuzuru telling you to work hard to reach your goals :laughing: