General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I hope by 'greeted', you don't mean 'fell', @4Nessie.... because that really hurts. And I hope you enjoyed the skating. It's not always easy the first time!

Not at all. I was very careful (ans slow :rofl:). Just touched the ice and said hi.

(I skated twice when I was a child - like for 15 minutes or so - so it wasn't exactly my first try. But I wouldn't count those as skating.)

Edit: And yes, I enjoyed it very very much. Still, I don't know how anyone can manage to skate on one leg longer than two seconds. :68468287:

1 hour ago, TallyT said:

I appreciate the sentiment but - 12 world records? And the rest, sunshine.... :peek:

I wonder when this was filmed because his hair looks longer...?

And they mean 12 Guinness World Records. I wonder when he's going to get the certificate for the new WR's. He got his certificate almost a year after GPF '15.

Will it even be a new GWR? 

Just watched a group of Chinese fanyus made video. They wrote a song, recorded their collective singing and made it as the background music.

The video caculates Yuzu's total competition time from 2008 to 2018. The total time of he competing on the ice rink, from music stars to music ends,  is 7 hours 19min 7 and sec.

I will remember this time number.

Ten years for these 7 hours 19min and 7 sec.

I am not crying. I just feel empowered.

Here is the link:

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av37590828

I'm so late. And I still have to edit a video I made, it's probably gonna be too late to be posted on the actual day :(...

But here are both my cake and my drawing for Yuzu's bday.

I wanted to share them with you guys. I love you all! I hope you're all celebrating and feel happy today :3

9 minutes ago, Anzi said:

Just watched a group of Chinese fan made video. They wrote a song, recorded their collective singing and made it as the background music.

The video caculates Yuzu's total competition time from 2008 to 2018. The total time of he competing on the ice rink, from music stars to music ends,  is 7 hours 19min 7 and sec.

Here is the link:

It is beautiful, the work and love that went into it, the seamless way all those tiny moments have been put together....

1 hour ago, Anzi said:

Just watched a group of Chinese fanyus made video. They wrote a song, recorded their collective singing and made it as the background music.

Here is the link:

Not just ten years. He's been skating for 20 years :sadPooh: I'm not crying either.

But how much beauty has he brought into the world in those 7 hours 19min and 7 seconds? It's immeasurable.

3 hours ago, LeadenMyr said:

I'm so late. And I still have to edit a video I made, it's probably gonna be too late to be posted on the actual day :(...

But here are both my cake and my drawing for Yuzu's bday.

I wanted to share them with you guys. I love you all! I hope you're all celebrating and feel happy today :3

Sorry for quoting myself, but I finally got the video done and wanted my three birthday thingies to be together :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

I had so much fun with this :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:but I'm still kinda queasy about it. I hope it somehow reaches the overlord and that he likes it.

I hope you guys like it too!

2 hours ago, Anzi said:

Ok, our King's FS record is secured also!

We have our priorities, we do, but it would have been a crime for those skates to overtake even an early and unevolved Origin....

Browsing through Twitter, by the way, is it my imagination or are there actually more tweets about Yuzu's birthday than about the whole GPF??

47 minutes ago, TallyT said:

We have our priorities, we do, but it would have been a crime for those skates to overtake even an early and unevolved Origin....

Browsing through Twitter, by the way, is it my imagination or are there actually more tweets about Yuzu's birthday than about the whole GPF??

Sounds right to me considering the whole men's competition and its contents. Apart from Jun's bronze medal, Shoma's silver and Nathan's gold means nothing to me sorry but that's the truth. I will have to go to bed early tonight so that I can wake up early tomorrow morning to watch ladies' event that excites me more than anything in this particular GPF tbh.