General Yuzuru Chat

Just now, SparkleSalad said:

How many times have you been deaded now? 

I believe my body keeps on functioning just because his existence keeps me alive. Like a plant

Just now, Xen said:

Not quite there yet, I mean we haven't quite had him sing Notte Stellata yet. @Murieleirum decided he was a tenor some time ago.

No please, don't do this to me

3 minutes ago, Xen said:

Not quite there yet, I mean we haven't quite had him sing Notte Stellata yet. @Murieleirum decided he was a tenor some time ago.

Here's a clip of him singing (I like his voice. It's always so much deeper in Japanese than when he's speaking any other language) ( : 

http://kognitive-impairment.tumblr.com/post/161506946259/after-seeing-so-many-videos-of-yuzuru-lip-syncing

2 minutes ago, kaerb said:

Japanese has keigo which is formal Japanese for business situations, 'regular' Japanese (ます endings) and sort of has the equivalent of banmal but I'm not sure if there's a name for it (we learnt it as 'plain form' - る endings, for example). So yeah, very similar. The pronunciation (abundance of vowels, rolled 'r's and words kind of bleeding 'into' each other) in Korean is probably difficult to transfer over and vice versa (hence...Yujuru :laughing:). I struggle a lot with getting Korean pronunciation right in a sentence because, to me, it's a very 'open mouthed' language and I find it slightly awkward haha. 

Well, kinda like how I don't think Japanese has the 'ng' sound, Korean just straight up doesn't have a 'z'. They could maybe get a little closer if it was koreanised 유쯔루 but that...looks....weird lmao

Yeah pronunciation in standard Japanese seems a little...clearer/cleaner than Korean that often has sounds that blend together or unvoiced parts...

I don;t find Korean particularly hard but i think my pronunciation is still a bit...iffy

1 minute ago, kaerb said:

Here's a clip of him singing (I like his voice. It's always so much deeper in Japanese than when he's speaking any other language) ( : 

http://kognitive-impairment.tumblr.com/post/161506946259/after-seeing-so-many-videos-of-yuzuru-lip-syncing

You can actually tell which is his voice? I can't really tell. 

8 minutes ago, kaerb said:

Also, French!

Speaking of French... I gotta bring this back: :smiley-laughing021:

7 minutes ago, kaerb said:

Singing clips you say...

5 minutes ago, Xen said:

You can actually tell which is his voice? I can't really tell. 

4 minutes ago, kaerb said:

At 2:56 (when they cut to Yuzu), I think the male voice that becomes louder/more apparent is his

Yeah the first time i saw it that's the one i said "is that him?!" Please don't do this to me, i am very fragile today i don't need to fall in love all over again

1 minute ago, kaerb said:

A shot of the ACI banners (including PH!) -- I'm guessing some of these were what Yuzu was reading at the end of the medal ceremony in the fan account posted awhile ago? The Twitter poster says that she didn't bring such larger banners herself so she was touched by the love and warm wishes shown by the fans. 

Aaah mine and yuzuangel's banners are twice there haha (i would tell you to guess but i think it's pretty obvious which one is mine)