General Yuzuru Chat

17 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

You shouldn't even participate in Eurovision what the hell who let you in

i know. It's so embarrassing. I mean, we just all watched Eurovision and laughed at it but somehow they thought we were serious and offered us a place and it was too awkward by then to break it to them so we just accepted out of guilt. Now it seems we just send the most boring people possible in the hopes that they'll uninvite us. I'M SO SORRY! 

Just now, SparkleSalad said:

i know. It's so embarrassing. I mean, we just all watched Eurovision and laughed at it but somehow they thought we were serious and offered us a place and it was too awkward by then to break it to them so we just accepted out of guilt. Now it seems we just send the most boring people possible in the hopes that they'll uninvite us. I'M SO SORRY! 

Of course we thought you were serious, there is nothing more serious for Europe than Eurovision. Nothing. 

2 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

Of course we thought you were serious, there is nothing more serious for Europe than Eurovision. Nothing. 

We take our Eurotrash very seriously. To the point people complained when the winning song this year wasn't Eurotrash enough! (I don't care, Portugal finally won after like 100 years participating!)

1 minute ago, Murieleirum said:

I'm not european and Eurovision is a series of rituals for me! I think we contemplated opening an Eurovision thread back when the forum was born? It was around the time of the final :P 

Just now, xeyra said:

We take our Eurotrash very seriously. To the point people complained when the winning song this year wasn't Eurotrash enough! (I don't care, Portugal finally won after like 100 years participating!)

Eurotrash is best trash tbh, i have a lot of songs on my spotify (SORRY POLAND BUT I  LIKE CLEO)

Just now, SparkleSalad said:

verka-425.jpg

This is the reason why i was looking forward to the final in Ukraine. Needed more Verka!

1 minute ago, Hydroblade said:

I'm not european and Eurovision is a series of rituals for me! I think we contemplated opening an Eurovision thread back when the forum was born? It was around the time of the final :P 

Eurotrash is best trash tbh, i have a lot of songs on my spotify (SORRY POLAND BUT I  LIKE CLEO)

This is the reason why i was looking forward to the final in Ukraine. Needed more Verka!

Thread please! Will be fun next year if we're all still alive! 

6 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

Let's do it for next year pleaaase <3

7 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

verka-425.jpg

anigif_sub-buzz-16382-1494712534-1.gif

AUSTRALIANS.

5 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

Thread please! Will be fun next year if we're all still alive! 

1 minute ago, Murieleirum said:

Let's do it for next year pleaaase <3

Well, it could be opened now and talk eurovision trash there :P why wait until next year :P? (it was going to be opened in space junk iirc. But we were so happy about our planet that we didn't talk about Eurovision too much haha)

4 hours ago, BeningLin said:

:oops: SORRY I WILL BE A LITTLE BIT :offtopic:

Watching Kenji no Heya and there is this line that intrigue me...

"I never thing 'if' I'm going to win the Olympic. I think, I will definitely win it!"

And suddenly have a prompt of fanfic like this:

Imagine young Yuzuru just came back from his All-Japan Novice competition. As he approached the rink the next day he realized that he is alone in the building. The only voice came from the rink. There was someone there practicing (or he think someone is practicing alone). So he quietly went to the rink. Afraid it may be a top-notch skater that practicing and he interrupted them.

When he went to the board he saw a young man in his 20s practicing Quads and Axels. It was so beautiful, young Yuzuru felt goosebumps. He immediately vow, "I will land Quads and Axels as beautiful as that person." But young Yuzuru didn't know who he is. He accidentally tripped on a wire and pushed a wheeled rack. Obviously made a loud noise. The man stopped his training and skated back to the board.

"Are you okay?" the man asked. The young man equipped his blade guardand helped him to stand up. Yuzuru looked up at him, felt familiar, but he didn't know who he is. The man then said, "What is your name? Are you training here as well?" Yuzuru could only nod and the man smiled so brightly.

'Ahh... so beautiful...' he thought.

The man asked again, "What is your name?" And now young Yuzuru answered. "Yuzu.. Yuzuru..." he said. The man expression unreadable but his smile became soft. "Yuzuru, do you love skating?" he asked. Yuzuru nodded his head quiet vigorously. The man then squatted so their height was the same. "You know... Skating may not be easy... You will find so many hardships and challenge. But that doesn't mean you should quit. In fact, you should use those hardship as a motivation to aim higher. No matter what happen, never give up. Okay?" said the man. Young Yuzuru could only nod and listened. The man ruffled his hair and unexpectedly, he wasn't bothered with that. The man gave him the brightest smile. The man then stood up and walk away. Yuzuru felt panic arise in his chest. He felt like need to ssay something, but he was confused.

"Anoo... I want to win the olympic! Can I win the olympic even though I have asthma?!" he half-shouted. The man stopped and turn. "You will! Not just the Olympic but other championship as well!" the man answered also half-shouting.

When the young man disappear behind the door, his coach, Tsuzuki-sensei came immediately. "What are you doing here so early?" he asked. "There was this an practicing Quads and Axels and they are so beautiful. But I didn't know who he is." Young Yuzuru answered. The coach made a weird face but didn't answer. They then started the practice.

Now imagine Yuzuru has forgotten about this encounter for a long time but before his free skate at Helsinki dream about that. And finally he realized that the man he encountered is himself from the future....

:sadPooh:

3 hours ago, kaeryth said:

Kinda like when does the 3A-Highkick.. :rofl:

tumblr_oojmg9Oro21qc5l9co1_500.jpg

[source]

Yuzu's figure skating is always so beautiful.

It is the time again...right before news/TV shows, fanyus complain about Yuzu's fashion sense, then after 3 days, all fanyus:dpooh:

be thankful to TV shows...to see yuzu :xD: so rare haha