General Yuzuru Chat

Just now, Hydroblade said:

You say that as if it was a bad thing :10636614:

If it was SEIMEI, for sure, no problem, I can last 10 hours. Chopin? Bring me all the Chopin. All of it. But Il Volo. Over and over and over with the Il Volo. Also watching in chronological order with SC being my favourite. And the pain and kuyashii of 4CC. :facepalm:

1 minute ago, SparkleSalad said:

If it was SEIMEI, for sure, no problem, I can last 10 hours. Chopin? Bring me all the Chopin. All of it. But Il Volo. Over and over and over with the Il Volo. Also watching in chronological order with SC being my favourite. And the pain and kuyashii of 4CC. :facepalm:

I am Eurovision trash so i don't mind Il Volo :slinkaway:

Still doesn't sound like a bad thing...

Just now, SparkleSalad said:

What was up with 4CC, by the way? I just watched fancam of Swanny McSwanface and he seemed off. 

I'm not sure (this is pure speculation) but maybe something was wrong with his back? He didn't do a Biellmann and he looked very stiff. I compared screenshots and he definitely was very stiff on the back...

3 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

I'm not sure (this is pure speculation) but maybe something was wrong with his back? He didn't do a Biellmann and he looked very stiff. I compared screenshots and he definitely was very stiff on the back...

Nice work, detective Hydroblade!

Hmmm interesting... Even his reaction to mucking up his FS and losing to Nathan seemed too... rational, calm, and reasonable? :laughing: Just a bit lathargic compared to his usual self.

, I'm a mom. My daughter introduced Yuzu to me back at the beginning of this year. My first program is H&L, I love it but not really much interested knowing nothing about this sport (or any other sport :slinkaway:) but my daughter is persistent and keeps sharing clips and pics with me (I'm forever grateful) then I'm hooked...:smiley-love017:. Before my daughter usually asks " have you seen this or that?" and I usually haven't but now she stops asking much because I'm " way ahead of you honey",:laughing:. I'm so happy to rant and to gush with  her about our beloved skater. We have a lot of differences but share our unique admire for Yuzu and happily spend countless time together to watch, comment anything Yuzu related....

4 hours ago, kaerb said:

LMFAO my thoughts exactly, that shirt is a tragedy. can Boyang give out free fashion and style lessons because. Please. :ohno:

Boyang can give Yuzu fashion and style lessons while Yuzu can teach Boyang something about costumes. :winky:

3 hours ago, Pamigena said:

people always try to tell me that is has something to do with physics, but I call BS on that and say they're just magic

Well, no human beings can escape the laws of Physics.....but Yuzu is a space kitty from Planet Hanyu, so it doesn't always apply to him. =P

4 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

My mother made me play every Notte Stellata video for an hour the first time she saw it. A goddamn hour! 60 minutes of non-stop swanning! It nearly killed me. I nearly killed a swan. Thank god that delayed axel purifies my soul every time I see it. She's now trying to Chopin-bomb all her friends and relatives. I feel so proud. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

Great "moms" think alike !:drink3: