General Yuzuru Chat

12 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

Caffeine overdose for me! 

I just figured out I'm around 13 hours ahead of Toronto??? So 11am is midnight here. 2:30 is about 3:30am for me and 5pm will be like 5am. I'm either doing an all nighter or waking up very early to trawl through 20000 pages here XD

19 minutes ago, CupidsBow said:

11am, 2:30/5pm Toronto time?

hahahahahahaha i'm not gonna be able to sleep i wanna die I wish this was japan time instead fml

I believe yes, Toronto time! I'm in Australia so I feel the same... it'll be an early morning tomorrow :dpooh: Thank god it's winter and Japan is only 1hr behind us right now so I should be just in time for the morning news

38 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

Paganini mushroom vs. moustache janitor:darklordyuzu:

A match for the ages, truly. What a blessing that would be *single tear*

(Welp, at least all the news are early for me and I haven't had to fall off any horses. Yet)

Hace 1 hora, katonice said:

Both Shae-Lynne and DW, together with Brian and Tracy, will be there.

It mentions that Jeff isn't included in the list of interviewees.

So, probably the collaboration rumour is true. Somehow I don't think they'll show the EX. We'll see bits of Chopin and FS.

I have made a timetable just for reference in Central European Summer Time.  It is valid if the official time is in  Toronto time zone, there is +6 hour difference.

08/08 17.00 Interviews with Brian Orser, Shae-Lynn Bourne and David Wilson

20:30 Practice

23:00 Practice

09/09 19:30 Practice

20:30 Interview with Yuzu

I wonder when will the FS music be announced, after the practice or after the interviews.

Wow... there goes my concentration at work :smiley-happy085:

I'm mixed about whether I want to see if there's any live coverage of the open practice, or if coverage would be on the evening news only...

Since this year is the first year I followed Yuzu and his open practices: were past open practices split over two days or is this the first one organized this way?

(Perhaps he'll unveil both his FS and EX during the practice?)