General Yuzuru Chat

7 hours ago, Umebachi said:

Dear Satellites!

Let's all send our reviews and rating to the Rotten Tomato - which is an important indicator of the movie/show's performance value.    I sent in my review - which seems to be the only one so far.  But it's only been up on the website for a couple of hours...

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/yuzuru_hanyu_ice_story_2023_gift_at_tokyo_dome

6 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Great idea!  we should all put our reviews in on IMdb as well:

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt26919016/?ref_=nm_knf_i_1

There are quite a good number of reviews both sites now. 

It takes a little time between submission and review appearing because site makes sure that the review is suitable for a public forum

IMBd needs to 600 words minimum, but pretty sure that Fanyus will easily find 600 complimentary words to write about GIFT

Wrote IMDb review few months ago and Rotten Tomatoes last night. It is there this morning, audience section

1 hour ago, Yukok said:

You know what?

GIFT can be downloaded, but if you do it , that isn't counted as plays.So if possible, you'd better play it without downloading:wink2:

Correct keep watching via D+ service in order to maximise number of viewings

Only download to keep for when distribution finishes or on device for travelling

2 時間前, Perelandraさんが言いました:

Correct keep watching via D+ service in order to maximise number of viewings

Only download to keep for when distribution finishes or on device for travelling

I think download can be kept only in the Disney app. And if distribution finishes , we must lost the right to watch it So I hope it will last forever..🙏

1 hour ago, Yukok said:

I think download can be kept only in the Disney app. And if distribution finishes , we must lost the right to watch it So I hope it will last forever..🙏

People are hoping that eventually a disc version with keepsake box and maybe companion photo booklet will be released.

Time of Awakening and and Time of Evolution are lovey records of Yuzu's skating 

41 minutes ago, Lilly88 said:

I love how the subscriber numbers of his YT channels increased since "GIFT" has been available on Disney+. Seems like GIFT will boost his popularity even more.:laughing:

I hope this is what takes him over to 1million!!

On 7/15/2023 at 4:02 AM, ChocoFanyu said:

I know this is more of a personal feeling but did anyone else cry over and over after watching GIFT again? And I did again when listening to his interview and seeing him cry in the behind the scenes. I feel so emotional and I really love all the thought he put into the program. He really is such a kind, open hearted, and empathetic person. 😢❤️

Somehow my reply got lost: Same here. For me it's heartbreaking and healing at the same time. Although I have watched GIFT several times now, I can't look away even for a moment because every time I discover new meanings that I missed last time. So now after watching the interview we know that all these wise words had welled up in his heart and head and waited to be conveyed to us. He had to go through that dark tunnel alone. IMO it's rare that somebody says: I think most people know such situations - although it's true! When I'm in a desperate situation, I often think I'm the only one and feel isolated but Yuzu is right: We are surrounded by people who experience the same feelings. Sometimes it already helps to be aware of this. I hope many more people who haven't known him so far will watch and receive new strength.