General Yuzuru Chat

4 hours ago, thieenny said:

I have a discussion:

Between two words “gift” and “the best”,you can choose one of two words which you favorite and then explain why you choose that word based on your opinion.

(Or if you love all two words,just choose both and explain the relations between them)

Thank you 🤗💙💙

Ya'll, I just got my GIFT Ticket for Livestream viewing! I'm so excited :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: I had thought I wouldn't be able to watch it live, and would have to refresh my Twitter page over and over lol

So happy and proud of yuzu for thinking of his fans and going the lengths to make his show as accessible as he can. :tumblr_inline_nhkezmYSxk1qid2nw:

On 2/24/2023 at 12:10 PM, Henni147 said:

Quick question to fellow fanyus (especially from Germany):

Apparently, my credit card on KKTIX is not accepted and my bank cannot make adjustments in time until GIFT.

If someone could help out with the payment, I would be super grateful. I will transfer the ticket price to you directly (with extra 10% gratuity for your efforts).

HELP !!!  :smiley_hairpull:

I'm in a similar situation - I don't have a credit card (nor anyone in my family) - I was hoping that Paypal would be a payment option.  

I would be sooooo grateful for any help - and of course, like Henni said above: I will transfer the ticket price to you directly (with extra 10% gratuity for your efforts).   0:)

Edit (25.Feb, late evening): 

Meanwhile, the problem got solved, thanks to the help of lovely fanyus :thanks:

I have a question regarding the ticket site. There is one question with a drop box which is all in Chinese. When I tap ‘translate to English’, the following box says something about ‘Europe and others’ and the actual location. I put Canada in that box, but I have no clue what to do about the dropbox.

What did everybody else do?

Thanks!

2 minutes ago, Geo1 said:

I have a question regarding the ticket site. There is one question with a drop box which is all in Chinese. When I tap ‘translate to English’, the following box says something about ‘Europe and others’ and the actual location. I put Canada in that box, but I have no clue what to do about the dropbox.

What did everybody else do?

Thanks!

Canada isn't listed specifically in the region drop down menu, so you can select the last option 其他 ("other").

I am also trying to fill in the drop box on that kktix ticket purchase form.  I'm from USA.  There doesn't seem to be an exact match for the characters that google translate indicates mean "USA".  There are two characters  美国 that google translates shows as USA but on the drop down box there is one choice where the first character matches but the second seems different. Can anyone help me with this?

45 minutes ago, MarnieF said:

I am also trying to fill in the drop box on that kktix ticket purchase form.  I'm from USA.  There doesn't seem to be an exact match for the characters that google translate indicates mean "USA".  There are two characters  美国 that google translates shows as USA but on the drop down box there is one choice where the first character matches but the second seems different. Can anyone help me with this?

The USA choice in the dropdown box is 美國 . Hope it helps!

37 minutes ago, MarnieF said:

Thanks for your clarification - I did finish the form and then for some reason my credit card validation failed - I am still trying to figure out what happened - I tried it 3 times. Ugh

This happened to me when I was trying to buy Worlds tickets last year. If you have an alternate credit card with a different bank, try that one. Some people are also having success using their debit cards

1 hour ago, Systellina said:

The USA choice in the dropdown box is 美國 . Hope it helps!

Taiwan and Hong Kong websites show traditional Chinese characters 美國. I think Ur Google translate shows simplified Chinese like the one you saw (sorry, I only use traditional Chinese keyboard). It depends on the language settings.