General Yuzuru Chat

36 minutes ago, Sammie-s said:

Yuzu radio appearance with Yuming on 23 Dec at 2200 JST. Though if you not able to understand but if you are interested to tune in anyway, you can try TuneIn radio. Here's the direct link for you to install the app and the program. I am not sure if it works but I am able to listen to their old episode. 

https://tunein.com/radio/All-Night-Nippon-Gold-p247766/

Thank you for the link. It works  also with the Google Chrome extension.:yes:  Here is the link again.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/rajiko/ejcfdikabeebbgbopoagpabbdokepnff/related

I hope someone will translate the conversation later.:smiley-angelic001:

3 hours ago, Sammie-s said:

GIFT new sponsor Phiten. My wing necklace just arrived few days ago. I am proud to support Yuzu sponsor. 

Please send a photo of your gorgeous necklace. Hope that you enjoy wearing it, they a very stylish looking and as you say supporting a Yuzu sponsor must feel very worthwhile. Glad to hear that you could buy the necklace.

Asahi Shimbun GIFT interview part 3 is online

"But I'm sure that I couldn't have made it this far on my own. I think the strength of the people who support me, and the amount of their love, is what has made Yuzuru Hanyu what he is.”

:softyuzu:

More translations and interview video here ⬇️

[NEWS]

This post has been tagged by Yuzu_legend as [NEWS].
59 minutes ago, Anni said:

Asahi Shimbun GIFT interview part 3 is online

"But I'm sure that I couldn't have made it this far on my own. I think the strength of the people who support me, and the amount of their love, is what has made Yuzuru Hanyu what he is.”

:softyuzu:

More translations and interview video here ⬇️

[NEWS]

I’m feeling indignant. Why is Yuzu not ranked No. 1 across the categories? I know FS is a niche sport, but we are talking about Yuzu, a once in a life time genius who has transcended both sport and art and has become a major cultural icon! People are blind! 

Teensy bit of personal excitement. Customs charge to pay notice arrived this morning from Royal Mail. This might mean that some of the Prologue merchandise has arrived. Due to Postal strikes the goodies won't be delivered until after Christmas and the UK Bank Holidays now. This is the first of three consignments from Prologue Shop, so there will be more customs charges to pay, ahh such is life of a Yuzu fan.

Still, if it is the Prologue merchandise, then it has shipped before Feb 2023 date, which is published on the website. So something to look forward to, it seems that the Prologue Elves have been working as hard as Hanyu sama

If any satellites living outside of Japan have ordered, then you might be lucky and receive some of your orders before Christmas.

Hoping that your post is not affected by industrial action and your goodies arrive in time for Christmas. Hoping that some of mine will arrive by New Year. 

Full sympathy for UK Postal workers, they kept us all connected with far away loved ones during lockdowns.

2 hours ago, Perelandra said:

Teensy bit of personal excitement. Customs charge to pay notice arrived this morning from Royal Mail. This might mean that some of the Prologue merchandise has arrived. Due to Postal strikes the goodies won't be delivered until after Christmas and the UK Bank Holidays now. This is the first of three consignments from Prologue Shop, so there will be more customs charges to pay, ahh such is life of a Yuzu fan.

Still, if it is the Prologue merchandise, then it has shipped before Feb 2023 date, which is published on the website. So something to look forward to, it seems that the Prologue Elves have been working as hard as Hanyu sama

If any satellites living outside of Japan have ordered, then you might be lucky and receive some of your orders before Christmas.

Hoping that your post is not affected by industrial action and your goodies arrive in time for Christmas. Hoping that some of mine will arrive by New Year. 

Full sympathy for UK Postal workers, they kept us all connected with far away loved ones during lockdowns.

I am from Brunei which is nearer to Japan. I don't think I will get mine any sooner as world shipping just combined my four orders into one shipping😝