General Yuzuru Chat

Definitely didn't expect him to speak in Chinese and English at the end. 

And honestly, all future live appearances should be like this with a Yuzu-only cam for YT streaming that is not geoblocked. 

However, are his dark circles getting even darker? His sleeping lifestyle is totally messed up these few years. 

Aaah! It was so sweet of Yuzu to say something in Mandarin and English, acknowledging his international fans! :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

I look forward to his ice show and more stuff on YouTube! :dancingpooh:

Gosh, if anyone would've told me that once he retires from competition, we would get so much content that it would be difficult to keep up with everything, I would've thought they live in Pooh land. :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

I'm such a well-watered flower now. :heart:

Just now, Yuzurella said:

Aaah! It was so sweet of Yuzu to say something in Mandarin and English, acknowledging his international fans! :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

I look forward to his ice show and more stuff on YouTube! :dancingpooh:

Gosh, if anyone would've told me that once he retires from competition, we would get so much content that it would be difficult to keep up with everything, I would've thought they live in Pooh land. :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

I'm such a well-watered flower now. :heart:

We're no longer cacti. We're like water lilies now. :67638860:

1 minute ago, yumeaki said:

Definitely didn't expect him to speak in Chinese and English at the end. 

And honestly, all future live appearances should be like this with a Yuzu-only cam for YT streaming that is not geoblocked. 

However, are his dark circles getting even darker? His sleeping lifestyle is totally messed up these few years. 

Yuzucam is a brilliant concept. Fans are able to see Yuzu, breaches of copyright are avoided so no issues which may lead to geoblocking. 

The TV companies win because not only are the viewing numbers sky hight for the broadcast but the advertising slots can be sold to advertisers for premium cost and the advertisers reach maximum viewer numbers as well. another aspect of Hanyuconomy