General Yuzuru Chat

58 minutes ago, Figure_Frenzy said:

Oh! Bandesu YT channel just posted a clip from their latest show with Yuzu (and it includes a little bit of BTS in the beginning!). This features mostly the POV from the TV broadcast.

And here's a clip from the beginning of the show.

[NEWS]

There will be more videos :agree:

[NEWS]

19 hours ago, Yuzuwinnie said:

I'm the same as you and so, why can't we open it in Europe and all the others by Yamakai san could be read in Europe? anyone have an explanation please :shrug:

Ohhhhh yes, I watched it a lot and this "Perfect Cosmic Being" : is it LEELOO? and nice description of Yuzu from GAPIL27  :headdesk:  and you are right for Sekkisei products because in France too they would sell like :yes:hotcakes

Many Fanyus could not open the video, therefore Yamakai posted it on twitter.

[NEWS]

Impressive performance to "Seimei".:smiley-love017:wish Yuzu could see this.

51 minutes ago, gapil27 said:

Yuzucam :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Is it stated in the agreement that he must have a dedicated camera for him lol 

He's a very very smart guy for finding this 'loophole' so that everyone can enjoy the content and tv station didnt breach of any copyright agreement, win win solution for everyone

1 hour ago, gapil27 said:

Yuzucam :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Is it stated in the agreement that he must have a dedicated camera for him lol 

In today's episode of "Yuzu going further" a new way of doing television: Yuzu focused cam :10636614:

53 minutes ago, Anni said:

Many Fanyus could not open the video, therefore Yamakai posted it on twitter.

[NEWS]

Impressive performance to "Seimei".:smiley-love017:wish Yuzu could see this.

Poor Yamakai-san, his first tweet was full of friendly comments from fanyus telling him they couldn't watch the video (mine included) lol

His Seimei is awesome. Yamakai-san is also mesmerizing :tumblr_inline_mzx8txTRzl1r8msi5:

English subbed Oh Bandesu. Yuzu talks about PyongChang Olympics

Regarding Yuzucam, iirc the female presenter mentions that there is a camera dedicated solely to focus in Yuzu, with an inference that that is what will be popular. Possibly as a response to market research or mass request???

22 hours ago, Anni said:

Yamakai has again uploaded a new video on youtube. This time tried he "Seimei" on the floor.

[NEWS]
Unfortunately I can not open the video from my country. :huh:

Edit 

[NEWS]

Yamkai really captures the drama and magic of Seimei. Another fantastic tribute to Yuzu

14 minutes ago, caramelicht said:

and there is yuzu special camera as well :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

Yuzucam!! Back by popular demand. These TV stations clearly understand how to boost viewing numbers and have really done their research about ratings, trends and so forth. they deserve to be able to sell the advertising slots at premium prices. It would be ironic if the adverts feature Yuzu as well:nod2: