General Yuzuru Chat

The fact that he came to this decision means that he is 100% comfortable with it which is what makes me feel relieved and not as bummed as I thought I would be. Yes, I missed my chance to watch him compete in person (another thing this Armageddon has prevented me from doing) but maybe I'm meant to see him relaxed and having fun during ice shows instead from now on.

The new chapter: New Beginning - Dawn of Hanyu Skating

He will be able to pursue his skating in true form. Not limited or restricted to ISU rules and such.

He's grown out of the box long ago...he just needed to truly realise that what he wants to achieve in his figure skating is his ideal skating not someone else's defined ideal.

Yuzu now saying he originally does want to turn pro after PC Olympic (he doesn't like to use the word 'retirement') but cos of 4A, he continued. 

And then my Japanese don't understand the rest... 

but sounds like he still want to continue 4A on his own? 

1 minute ago, Whoopiewoop said:

The fact that he came to this decision means that he is 100% comfortable with it which is what makes me feel relieved and not as bummed as I thought I would be. Yes, I missed my chance to watch him compete in person (another thing this Armageddon has prevented me from doing) but maybe I'm meant to see him relaxed and having fun during ice shows instead from now on.

I don't know...if all the ice shows will be in Japan...

Since he's turning pro, it means he's probably gonna skate more in shows and such! Do things more freely

I know we may have wished for something different, but still, remember the 1st law of thermodynamics, conservation of energy: nothing is destroyed, it just changes :grouphug:

Guest Mary_kyo

Can't wait for this new chapter. I'm sure it will be full of dazzling and beautiful moments, free from every injustice. Fly Yuzu! 

4 minutes ago, IceWings said:

.....I should say: "Yuzu whatever is best for you and I and many other Fanyus as well will always support you, it was an honor to see you skate. You are our light, thank you for giving us so much".

But right now, for today, let me please be egoistic. Let me say:

"Shit, No, Why, Please don't, not yet, you can go on".....let me cry and feel angry (not at you Yuzu, but the circus that has become the sport) and sad and tomorrow, I will get back to my first statement.

And yes, I did not expect it, so I'm quite shocked. I thought he will sit out the GP series to let his injury heal completely....

....I'm off crying. Group hug to all off you.

I feel greateful for those bonus 4 years after 2nd OGM, even if it was a tough rollercoaster. Every performance was a precious gift. 

He's still young, ambitious, hard-working, extremally determined professional - just imagine the beauty that will come from that, when he doesn't need to focus so much on technical elements. That will be real treat, I tell you :) Yuzuru the mature artist - I'm really excited fot this next chapter.

Also, what a relief for the nerves after so many years ;) I guess I also need to hapilly retire from the stress.

Yuzu, very sweet and considerate of you for me. Now I am no longer compelled to spend money on ISU or sit through all those judging nonsense. 

However, can you be kinder and allow i-fans to buy ice shows tickets easily??? 

Guest Mary_kyo

This is the 4A story that I'm interested in. The poetic inspiring story of never giving up is continuing. 

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].