General Yuzuru Chat

17 hours ago, LiaRy said:

How come there were multiple Masquerade angles from DOI Day 3? Were there more broadcasts from the same day?

Because TBS really tried to spoil us, they released Masquerade filmed from all camera angles after the show. 

42 minutes ago, JanMary said:

We were really spoiled. They also played Yuzuru's opening from all camera angles in slow motion during the intermission. Really spoiled. 

Now I understand why there was such a long compilation of various slow-mo Yuzu angles - I have to admit I wasn't patient enough to watch all of it

8 minutes ago, LiaRy said:

Now I understand why there was such a long compilation of various slow-mo Yuzu angles - I have to admit I wasn't patient enough to watch all of it

Probably you need some Yuzu drought (like ~2 months) to get ready for these :laughing:. I really enjoyed them last year. I was thinking at that time "I don't want to miss any Yuzu content, give me as much as possible, who knows when is the next time we gotta see him".

1 hour ago, LiaRy said:

Everyone should read this letter

Wow.....hope it gets shared a ton.

I really like her blog and this is quite a content heavy letter.

Spoiler

The only thing I see a bit critical is the one passage where she mentions Yuzu directly (yes, sadly we fanyus have to be carefull with these things, because it gives others the opportunity to say "you are just a crazy fanyu and can't stomache that he didn't win)

And now I have to figure out what the ISU f***ed up again.....

13 hours ago, Mary_kyo said:

No words needed but just bitter silence~

How many times did the ISU radically change its entire system just to contain Yuzu? This really shows how far ahead he is of anyone else, how utterly superior he is in every way, what a perfect skater he is in every aspect, and how scared the ISU is of him to resolve to such measures in order to put him down.

We are getting something special for FaOI Kobe!!!

YES!!

Looks like a special interview + rehearsal? Can’t wait!

Yuzu always reminding me why I like skating LOL 

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].

Hey ISU ! If you change rules ,why don't you  hold a competition without music ?

In my case , even though I watch Yuzuru's skate without music,  it reminds me of  beautiful music after him. That's how much I love his performances.