General Yuzuru Chat

On 6/18/2017 at 12:36 PM, PPOS said:

i have always wanted to see that interview translated,,,thanks to the  translator..  is there any more or just this section?? 

he is so adorable here.....

So far only this portion of the show. Since it's a long show, they will upload it by parts so probably a few days later you'll see part 2 

On 6/18/2017 at 6:35 PM, Puniyo said:

So far only this portion of the show. Since it's a long show, they will upload it by parts so probably a few days later you'll see part 2 

Thanks @Puniyo...I would have that he was really organised at school instead of messing around!!  He's such a natural on TV.. And modest to say the artists make him look better!!!!  Capturing how beautiful he is must be very difficult :notamused:

Just now, PPOS said:

Thanks @Puniyo...I would have that he was really organised at school instead of messing around!!  He's such a natural on TV.. And modest to say the artists make him look better!!!!  Capturing how beautiful he is must be very difficult :notamused:

I actually find very endearing that he's rather nervous and not trying to disguise it while being shy when people call him a prince and watching that VTR haha!

On 6/18/2017 at 6:56 PM, Puniyo said:

I actually find very endearing that he's rather nervous and not trying to disguise it while being shy when people call him a prince and watching that VTR haha!

He's totally endearing.... He's just very much himself... Utterly charming <3 

4 minutes ago, Dori6886 said:

My theory is that Fuji TV wants to become the most hated tv channel in the world. Good job so far Fuji TV :facepalm: Can't wait for another broadcast of Kobe show and I will be praying for better editing :smiley-angelic001: 

I think they succeed already :acceptable:

Time for Disappointment™, round 2 :winky:

Let's brace ourselves lol

4 minutes ago, Dori6886 said:

My theory is that Fuji TV wants to become the most hated tv channel in the world. Good job so far Fuji TV :facepalm: Can't wait for another broadcast of Kobe show and I will be praying for better editing :smiley-angelic001: 

They used video from another angle in CM. So there is better material to use *crosses fingers*