General Yuzuru Chat

2 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

It's not such a bad club tbh!

And honestly? I laugh. When I fall, which is embarrassingly often enough, I start laughing like a lunatic. I do that when other people fall too. So if Zu fell in front of me like that, I'd probably crack up like there's no tomorrow. I don't know, I'm a terrible person k? 

If he fell in front of me i'd do stupid things to rush by his side :13877886: then i'd laugh at myself and make use of my cultist powers to disappear into the ground :hexer:

When i fall i get angry lol

1 minute ago, Yatagarasu said:

I don't think he's a furry so 50-50 probably.

(I am so sorry)

he's into vore, maybe if you threaten to eat him...

3 minutes ago, singermelodie1 said:

I wonder how big his pooh love is. Does he only like plush toys or does he like everything with pooh on it? Maybe a pooh EX for next season:pouty:

Didn't he have a Pooh-lunch box? I'm sure someone here has a video of that. :glasses: 

And of course there's the tissue cover. 

On 30.3.2018 at 4:10 AM, asiacheetah said:

I've only seen what's posted in Tumblr and most people are more upset with the overly generous scores that got ridiculously close to the perfect WR LP Yuzu had for Hope and Legacy.

[Admin edit: Please don't call out anyone or generalize fans of other skaters.]

Something I read infuriated me. They said if Yuzuru is the REAL champion, he can come back next year to prove it. I'm like b*tch please. He doesn't need to prove ANYTHING to them. His 2 Olympic gold, 2 WC gold, and 4 GPF gold more than prove he's the real champion.

[Admin edit: Same reason as above.]

Oh my, Nathan vs Yuzu has become the new Patrick vs Yuzu, oh all those nasty fights and hate. Don't bother tbh, it's going to go on like this and maybe even worse  :laughing: I know for sure how much energy I lost fighting against hatersin the past and it's really not worthy, just slam them with the facts and the job is done :biggrin:. And also when I encounter nice fans I remember the bad apples don't deserve the time, at the end the skaters are friendly with eachother.

Spoiler

And tbh anyone could answer back to the if yuzu is the real champion he can come back next year to prove it with "well Nathan can win two olympic gold medals to prove he is the real champion", but of course let's not get there :glasses:

9 minutes ago, Forcefield said:

Question - isn't WTT supposed to happen the upcoming season too? So aside from worlds being in Japan, there will be a consecutive competition in Japan just a few weeks after?

Doesn't WTT only happen once every 2 years?

Sorry, misinterpreted your comment. I thought you were talking about this year :headdesk2:

Yep, my understanding is that it will happen after Worlds

On 30.3.2018 at 4:10 AM, asiacheetah said:

I've only seen what's posted in Tumblr and most people are more upset with the overly generous scores that got ridiculously close to the perfect WR LP Yuzu had for Hope and Legacy.

[Admin edit: Please don't call out anyone or generalize fans of other skaters.]

Something I read infuriated me. They said if Yuzuru is the REAL champion, he can come back next year to prove it. I'm like b*tch please. He doesn't need to prove ANYTHING to them. His 2 Olympic gold, 2 WC gold, and 4 GPF gold more than prove he's the real champion.

[Admin edit: Same reason as above.]

Its so much worse in Korea believe me. They slam yuzu as having stolen the gold medal lol.

I jst ignore them now. Skating fans can be quite crazy

11 minutes ago, cinemacoconut said:

Its so much worse in Korea believe me. They slam yuzu as having stolen the gold medal lol.

I jst ignore them now. Skating fans can be quite crazy

man I really feel bad for Yuzu's korean fans