General Yuzuru Chat

6 hours ago, Xen said:

Okay, then I guess he's just being mister optimistic sunshine at all times. 

*waits for hair to shed*

Is there anything beyond category zombie? We shed so much hair, don't sleep nights/days in a row, die over a 1000 times from looks, decisions and whatever Yuzu is throwing at us.. So i wonder is there anything that goes beyond zombie status? :idk:

6 hours ago, Xen said:

Know what, I won't worry anymore, and wait for the crazy boy to make his move. My hair is resigned to shedding no matter what he decides. 

For people with baby brothers...is this feeling normal? This feeling of wanting to protect them at all costs and then wanting to strangle them for making you worry like heck? I'm an only child, so I don't know

As the oldest of seven I had both baby brothers and sisters.  Those closest to me in age I didn't have any frustrations over.  We first three were very young together.  Generally the frustrations were by our parents.  Sixteen years  between me and my youngest sister, and thirteen years between me and the second youngest.  I did have frustrations there, particularly when I was the one of us three older ones to do the baby-sitting.  Yes, younger siblings can be very frustrating but they can also be equally enchanting and at times actually comforting when it seemed the whole world was against me Andrea and Corine might take pains to make me feel better.  So it goes both ways, ranging from the desire to spank them to the desire to hug them.  I pity those who were only children.  I think life might have been lonely for them.

As for Yuzu, my reaction if he is going is very ambivalent.  I think he might be motivated by the need to have this be more than a single gold medal season, to have this be more than a single event season (I know he was in ACI and Rostelecom, but those seem aeons ago).  I can sympathize with him there.  The one thing I can hope is that if the doctors told him he might worsen the situation badly he decides to sit worlds out.  On the other hand if they say he may only aggravate it slightly, then I'd like to see him go.  I think in some ways psychologically Yuzu might need Milan if only to make the summer recess after it feel more routine.  Mentally he might need to feel going into summer that he was leaving behind a full season.  The one thing that will be most critical for Yuzu in making his decision is would he have a chance to get a third gold.  If he feels that attaining that might involve a greater threat to his physical well-being then I think he'll stay out.  The bottom line is he'll go to Milan if he thinks that physically he can get away with it.