General Yuzuru Chat

21 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

instead of a dark mark we make a pooh appear up in the skies in every venue he has skated.

I thought we were the light. :13877886:

3 hours ago, CupidsBow said:

I am kinda imagining him not necessarily swimming but doing water aerobics...Like old ladies do....But its also a good/common way of doing sports rehab because its easy on joints but it good resistance training

Congrats, you made me snort my coffee. I now have an image of Yuzu in a water aerobics class with a group of old ladies, with a floaty tube around his waist, being hollered by an instructor to "Liffft! And Streetccch!" While trying to fend off old ladies wanting to pinch his cheeks, and advising him to eat more. >_<

24 minutes ago, Xen said:

I thought we were the light. :13877886:

Congrats, you made me snort my coffee. I now have an image of Yuzu in a water aerobics class with a group of old ladies, with a floaty tube around his waist, being hollered by an instructor to "Liffft! And Streetccch!" While trying to fend off old ladies wanting to pinch his cheeks, and advising him to eat more. >_<

Yuzu showing up one week at the Water Aerobics class and making every 50~70 year old ladies freaking year

Sorry for interrupting the conversation, this article is totally all false and now I know why the editor of Wiki thought the flag bearer was going to be Sara.

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/sports/2018/01/23/olympics/winter-olympics/sara-takanashi-replace-noriaki-kasai-flag-bearer-opening-ceremony/#.Wml0p2nFLIW

So, all I want to say is...we better watch out the Japan times and Kyodo articles. I won't say their information is all wrong, but they confused us about Yuzuru's injury last year, and this article is just...all wrong :facepalm:

Happy to know Yuzuru's been doing well, thank you PJ!!