General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, Hydroblade said:

の、す、よ、あ、ま、ほ、は! haha swirly swirl, hiragana is cute

Meanwhile poor づ (zu/du) was like: "what am I, chopped liver?"

Then Yuzu would come in and rub づ-kun as if it was Pooh's paw with 2 extra gemstones on it...

:sadPooh:

Just now, souyouki said:

Meanwhile poor づ (zu/du) was like: "what am I, chopped liver?"

Then Yuzu would come in and rub づ-kun as if it was Pooh's paw with 2 extra gemstones on it...

Oh, and I forgot づ's evil twin, ヅ (katakana zu/du)...

He's the one who smirks after he pulls whatever troll stunts he has up his sleeves...

The daily spread eagle! has a new edition! What is that strange fog enveloping Cricket Hills?

Spoiler
22 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

January 18, 2018

THE DAILY SPREAD EAGLE

Dense fog enveloping Cricket Hills

By Hydroblade

Since last week,  a dense fog has been observed near the Cricket Hills area, completely obscuring the King's Base Camp. The crickets2017122-fog-lead.jpg?cmd=resize_then_cro are in a hibernation-like state, and even Mt. Irene has been unusually quiet. The temperature is at least 10 degrees colder than the rest of the planet and occasional blade noises are heard in the vicinity. Some minion Poohs have been observed guarding the limits of the blanket of fog, but they refused to answer any of our questions. Currently, the cause of the fog is unknown but it's suspected that the King himself ordered his weather-altering Poohs to shroud him for unknown reasons.

Numerous attempts to contact the Prime Minister failed and Head of Advisors Brian Orser was spotted taking a trip to a nearby planet, and that opportunity was taken to ask about the King's condition. "I'm not allowed to say anything about Yuzu!" he nodded with a smile and said "Everything will be fine".

The Prime Minister's line is currently playing the Winnie the Pooh theme on loop, and there is no way to contact him for further information.

Earlier this morning, our office received a picture of a very satisfying blade track, with a blurry boot barely visible on a corner.

We hope that is a sign that our King is back in action and ready to fight for that gold this February.

55 minutes ago, souyouki said:

Meanwhile poor づ (zu/du) was like: "what am I, chopped liver?"

52 minutes ago, souyouki said:

Oh, and I forgot づ's evil twin, ヅ (katakana zu/du)...

He's the one who smirks after he pulls whatever troll stunts he has up his sleeves...

50 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

ツ is evil by itself ok, シ is the good twin :rofl:

Guys please:Poohgaveup: Don't give me ideas for characterization of effing LETTERS (okay, syllabes, actually. whatever)

Spread Eagle is the only paper I seem to be reading regularly.

1 minute ago, Aotoshiro said:

Guys please:Poohgaveup: Don't give me ideas for characterization of effing LETTERS (okay, syllabes, actually. whatever)

Spread Eagle is the only paper I seem to be reading regularly.

The drought is hitting the planet pretty hard. But now it's clear why there is a drought: The King needed all the moisture to build that massive wall of fog

5 hours ago, Sammie said:

Top secret stuff. I assume passwords and codes are required.  :laughing:

'gag order' lmao seems a bit exaggerated. there's a difference between the overlord requesting no information be shared about his condition so he isn't hassled and Yuzu got a legal injunction against talking about his ankle.....