General Yuzuru Chat

Just now, kaerb said:

it's ironic because I was actually planning to cut my hair drastically shorter this coming friday before I go off on exchange alskssaflkj 

I cut my hair the shortest i've had it since my mushroom years :sadPooh:and i like it so i wasn't planning on letting it grow too much....

5 minutes ago, kaerb said:

lmaooo, if you listen closely, you'll hear the sound of girls cutting their hair. sasuga 1994 kid, he prob spent his formative teenage years like me watching them in j-dramas :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

(though I'd say his crush on gakki is a little more relevant :laughing:)

Well, Horikita Maki's got long hair now so....... :smiley-laughing021:

9 minutes ago, Forcefield said:

Let me know if I should delete this tweet since I don't know who from twitter doesn't want to be shared on this forum.

So, when did this clip air and does anyone know where I can find the video? I don't remember seeing a video of him reading the banners from COR, just saw pictures.

His face...

25 minutes ago, Forcefield said:

Let me know if I should delete this tweet since I don't know who from twitter doesn't want to be shared on this forum.

So, when did this clip air and does anyone know where I can find the video? I don't remember seeing a video of him reading the banners from COR, just saw pictures.

1PM 14th Japan time this program was on CS Asahi 2 (57 on fujitv). It's really long but probably somewhere in there. 

ETA And before that was 3 hours of by request FS routines inc. Hanyu, Sota Yamamoto, Johnny Weir.

ETA OT In Japan, Meryl Davis and Charlie White are known as Meri-Chari! Cute! 

6 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

1PM 14th Japan time this program was on CS Asahi 2 (57 on fujitv). It's really long but probably somewhere in there. 

ETA And before that was 3 hours of by request FS routines inc. Hanyu, Sots Yamamoto, Johnny Weir.

Awesome blossom. Thank you! :2thumbsup: Can't believe you remember the time, date, etc. I'll look for a video. Maybe won't be any more to it than this anyway. If can't find it, I'll make do with this clip.

1 minute ago, Forcefield said:

Awesome blossom. Thank you! :2thumbsup: Can't believe you remember the time, date, etc. I'll look for a video. Maybe won't be any more to it than this anyway. If can't find it, I'll make do with this clip.

:tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:I'm not that awesome. I just Googled the title of the program in the video and checked the program website. ^_^