General Yuzuru Chat

4 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

Welcome back to being full of anxiety and not water. Glad you could rejoin the dead bunny parade. You and your sig were missed.

Are those eclairs, because that's my post-holidays diet dashed in new record time. Destroying records, just like our Overlord. Except not quite like that. :laughing:

I should watch more videos for more sigspiration. I wanted to do something from CoR swan but perfect as he was, the entire thing was very pink.

Btw your 3A video was watched about a million times when I was internet-deprived.

Ahh it is so nice to get my Yuzu-rambling fix again! Yuzu trading cards, I mean, that is an excellent idea.

10 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

Are those eclairs, because that's my post-holidays diet dashed in new record time. Destroying records, just like our Overlord. Except not quite like that. :laughing:

I should watch more videos for more sigspiration. I wanted to do something from CoR swan but perfect as he was, the entire thing was very pink.

Btw your 3A video was watched about a million times when I was internet-deprived.

Ahh it is so nice to get my Yuzu-rambling fix again! Yuzu trading cards, I mean, that is an excellent idea.

Eclairs / memorial to Nathans curls, may they rest in peace. 

I'm happy the video is getting a good work out! I finally finished the Kitty Cat Dance video, too. Now I'm working on gathering materials for a Brian Orser jump (behind the boards) compilation. :biggrin: I'm going through every single performance. 2015-16 had ZERO Brian jumps, btw! I might have to dig into Javi videos to pad it out.

1 minute ago, WinForPooh said:

Wouldn't that be something! I wish we could have behind the scenes of that photo shoot, at least, it must've been fun!

I'm surprised we haven't been given it. And a teaser trailer for it. And a making of. And a making of the making of. And a teaser for the teaser. Lift your game, P&G! 

(Srsly those are the nicest photos I've seen of him. How is he that elegant in baggy clothes? How is zusa even more zusa on land?)

6 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

Eclairs / memorial to Nathans curls, may they rest in peace. 

I'm happy the video is getting a good work out! I finally finished the Kitty Cat Dance video, too. Now I'm working on gathering materials for a Brian Orser jump (behind the boards) compilation. :biggrin: I'm going through every single performance. 2015-16 had ZERO Brian jumps, btw! I might have to dig into Javi videos to pad it out.

I just went digging into US Nats videos and I am in shock, in shock I tell you, because the curls are gone, and he'd better have an excellent costume because, well, if we get dad shirt from Walmart and stretchy slacks AND NO CURLS then what, even.

Zero Brian jumps? Really? What about his dramatic gestures to punctuate the choreography? My sister was most amused when I pointed out all the Seimei gestures from Brian. :laughing: But cannot wait for the kitty video! Give, please please! :animated-smileys-cheeky-053:

4 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

I'm surprised we haven't been given it. And a teaser trailer for it. And a making of. And a making of the making of. And a teaser for the teaser. Lift your game, P&G! 

(Srsly those are the nicest photos I've seen of him. How is he that elegant in baggy clothes? How is zusa even more zusa on land?)

He has the effortless elegance I picture myself having when I buy baggy clothes but I very much don't. The PPOS pose on land, I mean, I... I mean... You know what I mean.