General Yuzuru Chat

7 minutes ago, AsteroidB-612 said:

Btw, regarding the costume, I would like to point out that the newspaper also mentioned that he used 3000 rhinestones on it !!! 

Lol talk about Extra!Zuzu and his love of the shinies !:embSwan:

Now that his mum is no longer the person making his costume, he can go all out on his extra-ness! :darklordyuzu:

To some of the guys who don't have costume, you don't need 3000 rhinestones....just 10 will do....:slinkaway:

Every year in June, they’ll take measurements of different parts of his body, the readings a top secret. In August, they deliver.

Why is this sentence in the article? Now I want to know the secret! XD

41 minutes ago, singcarcom said:

Why is this sentence in the article? Now I want to know the secret! XD

Of course the measurements of his imperial majesty are a national secret. Even the measurements of the ladies of the court were a secret, and we could only measure the rough proximation using video frame analysis when they appeared in public, and even that is incomplete, as Lady 4Loop has not been sighted in public for a while.

Did he reduce the rhinestone count? Otherwise how did he reduce the weight of the costume?

The new seimei costume started growing on me from COR. I think the change in colour was a huge improvement. It looked unfinished at ACI but it does look less so. If it's going for another adjustment before NHK I'm sure the final version will seal the deal and win me over hahaha. I am slowly losing my loyalty to the first seimei costume which i think was my biggest reluctance to the new version...

3000 rhinestones...i guess tv just isnt capturing the full extent of Yuzuru's sparkliness...

1 hour ago, AsteroidB-612 said:

Btw, regarding the costume, I would like to point out that the newspaper also mentioned that he used 3000 rhinestones on it !!! 

Lol talk about Extra!Zuzu and his love of the shinies !:embSwan:

He never mess with the shinies. He's out to blind people!:smiley-laughing021:

48 minutes ago, CupidsBow said:

The new seimei costume started growing on me from COR. I think the change in colour was a huge improvement. It looked unfinished at ACI but it does look less so. If it's going for another adjustment before NHK I'm sure the final version will seal the deal and win me over hahaha. I am slowly losing my loyalty to the first seimei costume which i think was my biggest reluctance to the new version...

3000 rhinestones...i guess tv just isnt capturing the full extent of Yuzuru's sparkliness...

When will the rhinestone count be over 9000 or at least 八千以上だ?