Everything posted by Yuzuwinnie
-
Team France
I just learned that G Papadakis and G Cizeron are ending their competitive careers. https://www.msn.com/fr-fr/sport/other/patinage-artistique-gabriella-papadakis-et-guillaume-cizeron-mettent-fin-à-leur-carrière/ar-AA1vbXmh?ocid=hpmsn&cvid=e176e917ec1d42ad96a4fcbf3ea8f0a6&ei=25 Well... I expected it, since they didn't do any competitions after the 2022 Olympics, just ice shows like FOI Despite everything, I wish them a good "retirement" because I think that skateboarding will remain in their lives.
-
Ode à Yuzu - forum francophone
les Français : je viens d'apprendre que Gabriella et Guillaume arrêtent leur carrière compétitive https://www.msn.com/fr-fr/sport/other/patinage-artistique-gabriella-papadakis-et-guillaume-cizeron-mettent-fin-à-leur-carrière/ar-AA1vbXmh?ocid=hpmsn&cvid=e176e917ec1d42ad96a4fcbf3ea8f0a6&ei=25 Je m'y attendais quand même , vu qu'ils n'ont participé a aucunes compétitions post JO 2022 !!!!!! et que à FOI Je pense ? qu'ils resteront dans la sphère " skate " en tant qu'entraineurs / chorégraphes etc ..... Vous 2 resterez dans la mémoire des Français Aussi , une pensée pour Kevin qui sera chez lui à Grenoble pour le GPF et aussi à Evgenia / Goffrey ( dommage pour Adam qui est blessé ) , mais je ne pourrais pas le visionner car c'est que sur Eurosport et je ne l'ai pas , pas visible sur France TV , même aussi le gala qui était diffusé sur France 3
-
General Yuzuru Chat
- General Yuzuru Chat
YES it is indeed the legend of Snow White with the apple poisoned by an evil witch who is jealous of her beauty : but here with Yuzu as an apple is good to be bitten into and as they say : "an apple a day keeps the DM away" I am really happy for him that he is an ambassador for HAIER and AQUA- General Yuzuru Chat
This is a calendar of events on June 2024 : all Yuzu and is friends I wanted to go see Kevin A at the Finlandia Trophy : it's really "bleak plain" no atmosphere like in Yuzu's time..... plus with a cancelled gala!!!!!! In France, we say : "the goose that lays the golden eggs" I read that there are pros who participated in post-competition galas : YES I saw it at the NHK one (K Tanaka and Satoko M) but the most surprising thing, in the middle arrive the silver medalists of the Japanese team (with the Silver / Bronze group) : BUT who is missing here? Yuzu who could not participate ..... who "arrived too late" ...., in addition there were a lot of comments, like : "where is THE GOAT Yuzuru Hanyu, he was part of the Japanese team" but "strangely" the next day, they had "disappeared" with your last sentence@Perelandra- 2024 Yuzuru Birthday Project
- Fanart
@Perelandra : I discovered with you the existence of reality TV series in relation to the talents of artists, who are certainly HYPER inspired by Yuzu , so are they only visible in your country in England? The link of@Yuzurella is a real example because Yuzu is really a so-called "choice" model- Fanart
- General Yuzuru Chat
- Fanart
- Fanart
Oh YES I agree with you on this point.@Perelandra compared to this masterpiece (how else to call it!?) I had to see it up close through my glasses because this fanartist has an exceptional talent and in any case, I am still as sensitive to ALL fanart of all kinds. It's clear that there is inspiration in the air after these photos of AERA with the "Yuzu model as a bonus" which are- General Yuzuru Chat
As you can see EVERYTHING that comes out of NOTO's charity is no longer available and like the one in the video section : why is that if there is someone who knows it?! except this YouTube :- General Yuzuru Chat
It really is a HUGE ALIGATO@Fay to allow us to admire this "charity challenge" and it's a shame that it is not translatable, compared to the words at the end, which I think? are a message of joy and hope ALL the skaters are excellent , but the one who delighted my heart as a Frenchwoman is Akiko S with the well-targeted choice of "the hymn to love" by Mrs. E Piaf (this one in orchestral is ), I humbly allow myself to offer you that of C Dion at the Paris Olympics with a view of the Eiffel Tower + the Seine with fireworks It is translatable for those who do not understand French.- General Yuzuru Chat
In all 1st ALIGATO for the complete link@ boule_de_fuzz_21 , so I just found the Yuzu and Satoko part : I was able to translate EVERYTHING, even the comments, which actually help a lot , because Yuzu and Satoko are attentive and answer the children's questions/give advice, which will keep this memory in their memories for life, because it's not every day to have this huge chance to have 2 "high level" teachers YES I think so too when Yuzu and Satoko appear : everyone OMG, them arriving it's definitely "HAPPY TEACHERS DAY"- Fanart
- General Yuzuru Chat
@SuzyQ ALIGATO for your YouTube link , but no translation ..... the main thing is the musical theme that ALL Fanyu knows and in relation to Japanese I don't try in relation to the written kanji which is too difficult for me, but I can just listen to Yuzu's lyrics to recognize certain basic words which is already not bad in itself !!!!! Also, I address the Japanese fanyu : I went on Amazon France for 1 purchase and by chance I typed "YUZURU HANYU" there are quite a few posters/images etc.... and, in addition : a DVD and BLUE RAY that is unknown to me , I can't transfer the page because there is my real identity, but I will copy what I see, the title being: "Hanyu Yuzuru Time of Awakering" Yuzu is photographed there with his PW costume and he is young too, I think? that it would be at the 2014 Olympics?! : is this known in Japan? since there are comments in Japanese ..... Yours in Japan- General Yuzuru Chat
and no surprise on my part, because, in addition there is also Kohei Uchimura in this list and well known on the part of Yuzu- General Yuzuru Chat
I follow you in this approach, because I also noticed this change!? Also not really knowing Japanese calligraphy at all....- General Yuzuru Chat
but ..... how many in € SVP OK for me , yes a little tied and happy so- Fanart
In addition, I saw on the GENERAL here that these charity t-shirts are SOLD OUT all sizes 2 hours after the start of the sale ..... There is surely the "yuzu" presence, but also an extreme sensitivity of the Japanese people in relation to the too numerous material and human disasters that the archipelago suffers in addition there was a typhoon which passed in the south of Japan just as destructive, I saw photos with the rescuers in orange who had the visit of Yuzu who had their work explained to her with attention and the hug of the rescue dog .... - General Yuzuru Chat
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.