Everything posted by rockstaryuzu
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Okay guys, we're getting silly now
-
The Planet's BTS Fan Club
It was, I didn't see the notification until it was over
-
The Planet's BTS Fan Club
That's the part that makes me sad
-
The Planet's BTS Fan Club
Jin's a sergeant now, he has Responsibilities
-
The Planet's BTS Fan Club
I just missed Jimin's live. Woke up as it was rendering to be uploaded for replay. Of course I watched it immediately. He looked so nervous about showing his shaved head. But whatever ARMY said in the comments seemed to calm him down and he seemed happier afterwards. He still looks beautiful anyway. All 7 were together to see RM and V off. Including Suga!
-
General Yuzuru Chat
The dog seems to like Yuzu a lot! If I didn't already know Yuzu was a good person, this would clinch it. Anyone who's that loved by children and animals must be good people.
-
General Yuzuru Chat
I noticed all that. And may I just say, I am watching with avid interest to see what happens to that particular individual. But I came here to post about Yuzu's News Every segment. But I see it's already up
-
The Planet's BTS Fan Club
It's RM and Tae first, Jimin and JK tomorrow
-
The Planet's BTS Fan Club
This is so cute!
-
The Planet's BTS Fan Club
Aren't Westies supposed to be rat hunters?
-
The Planet's BTS Fan Club
After seeing the photo of Tae with his shaved head, it's even harder for me to picture him as any kind of Special Forces anything. He looks like he's about 14 and fresh off the farm. Argh crap. After specifically being asked not to, too. 💩
-
2023-2024 Grand Prix Events
I caught up on the pairs competition today. A really good one - the onky fall in the whole competition was poor Lia landing on her toepick out of the throw 3Lo in the short. Just top-notch skating all around. And now I'm excited for Worlds pairs.
-
2023-2024 Grand Prix Events
I'm so far behind on skating. I'll catch up, I promise!
-
The Planet's BTS Fan Club
watch party room is set up. still assembling the playlist https://w2g.tv/?r=u43zbh14vo69g181rc
-
The Planet's BTS Fan Club
He must have been dying to call them out for so friggin long!!!
-
The Planet's BTS Fan Club
Nice! I wanted to go see them when they played Toronto in October but the timing was so awkward that I couldn't make it work . Enjoy your trip to Seoul
-
The Planet's BTS Fan Club
...and now the Virkin is back in stock. It's all back in stock. Temptation upon temptation.
-
The Planet's BTS Fan Club
I read that too. While I'm sure JK was disappointed, I'm kind of relieved. He's such an adrenaline bunny that there's a non-zero chance he'd fall in love with being Special Forces and decide to switch careers.
-
The Planet's BTS Fan Club
The hoodie fits a little small, you could probably go up a size. Honestly, if you want one and have the money to spend, I recommend getting it. Wearing it (especially to concerts) is an oddly magical feeling
-
The Planet's BTS Fan Club
Here's the rest: 🤣🤣🤣
- 2023 Yuzuru Birthday project
-
The Planet's BTS Fan Club
Ask your son to make it your Christmas gift. Or birthday gift, since it won't be shipping until April
-
The Planet's BTS Fan Club
Progress report from the 4th round presale of Artist Made: so far, the only thing that's sold out is the Virkin. Of course.
-
The Planet's BTS Fan Club
The things that happen when you're tired and disoriented and carrying a cheese board... https://twitter.com/JylBts/status/1732466645145149705?t=ZK9lleMFfls9vbAqr08X1w&s=19 PS: I know in my bones that if I ever were to meet the members, it'd be in some incredibly awkward way, when I'm too flustered to realize, just like this.
-
The Planet's BTS Fan Club
What the heck, Namjoon. Stop spoiling JiKook's surprise