Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

rockstaryuzu

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by rockstaryuzu

  1. Okay guys, we're getting silly now
  2. It was, I didn't see the notification until it was over
  3. That's the part that makes me sad
  4. Jin's a sergeant now, he has Responsibilities
  5. I just missed Jimin's live. Woke up as it was rendering to be uploaded for replay. Of course I watched it immediately. He looked so nervous about showing his shaved head. But whatever ARMY said in the comments seemed to calm him down and he seemed happier afterwards. He still looks beautiful anyway. All 7 were together to see RM and V off. Including Suga!
  6. The dog seems to like Yuzu a lot! If I didn't already know Yuzu was a good person, this would clinch it. Anyone who's that loved by children and animals must be good people.
  7. I noticed all that. And may I just say, I am watching with avid interest to see what happens to that particular individual. But I came here to post about Yuzu's News Every segment. But I see it's already up
  8. It's RM and Tae first, Jimin and JK tomorrow
  9. This is so cute!
  10. Aren't Westies supposed to be rat hunters?
  11. After seeing the photo of Tae with his shaved head, it's even harder for me to picture him as any kind of Special Forces anything. He looks like he's about 14 and fresh off the farm. Argh crap. After specifically being asked not to, too. 💩
  12. I caught up on the pairs competition today. A really good one - the onky fall in the whole competition was poor Lia landing on her toepick out of the throw 3Lo in the short. Just top-notch skating all around. And now I'm excited for Worlds pairs.
  13. I'm so far behind on skating. I'll catch up, I promise!
  14. watch party room is set up. still assembling the playlist https://w2g.tv/?r=u43zbh14vo69g181rc
  15. He must have been dying to call them out for so friggin long!!!
  16. Nice! I wanted to go see them when they played Toronto in October but the timing was so awkward that I couldn't make it work . Enjoy your trip to Seoul
  17. ...and now the Virkin is back in stock. It's all back in stock. Temptation upon temptation.
  18. I read that too. While I'm sure JK was disappointed, I'm kind of relieved. He's such an adrenaline bunny that there's a non-zero chance he'd fall in love with being Special Forces and decide to switch careers.
  19. The hoodie fits a little small, you could probably go up a size. Honestly, if you want one and have the money to spend, I recommend getting it. Wearing it (especially to concerts) is an oddly magical feeling
  20. Here's the rest: 🤣🤣🤣
  21. Wow, thank you, that's a very unexpected compliment! I simply don't think of myself as pretty at all so it's wonderful to hear when other people do.
  22. Ask your son to make it your Christmas gift. Or birthday gift, since it won't be shipping until April
  23. Progress report from the 4th round presale of Artist Made: so far, the only thing that's sold out is the Virkin. Of course.
  24. The things that happen when you're tired and disoriented and carrying a cheese board... https://twitter.com/JylBts/status/1732466645145149705?t=ZK9lleMFfls9vbAqr08X1w&s=19 PS: I know in my bones that if I ever were to meet the members, it'd be in some incredibly awkward way, when I'm too flustered to realize, just like this.
  25. What the heck, Namjoon. Stop spoiling JiKook's surprise

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.