Everything posted by rockstaryuzu
-
Fantasy on Ice 2022 in MAKUHARI
Argh, liveqq stream just died on me...
-
Fantasy on Ice 2022 in MAKUHARI
Nobu looks...younger somehow?
-
Fantasy on Ice 2022 in MAKUHARI
I'm seriously going to.miss Keiji from competition
-
Fantasy on Ice 2022 in MAKUHARI
Thanks. I finally got a QQ to work on my laptop so for now it's ok
-
Fantasy on Ice 2022 in MAKUHARI
Deniss always skates like that
-
Fantasy on Ice 2022 in MAKUHARI
Thanks but the twitch app is now not letting me in. I keep getting redirected to their login/sign up page, but it won't let me sign up
-
Fantasy on Ice 2022 in MAKUHARI
Much thanks!
-
Fantasy on Ice 2022 in MAKUHARI
Same. I never have much luck with qq on my phone...I guess I'll give a go with the laptop. Serves me right for being lazy about getting one of the TV services
-
Fantasy on Ice 2022 in MAKUHARI
- Fantasy on Ice 2022 in MAKUHARI
Twitch stream just went offline! What the heck? Anyone got a working QQ?- Fantasy on Ice 2022 in MAKUHARI
Ugh, I can see the stream but twitch won't let me sign up for an account for some reason...- Fantasy on Ice 2022 in MAKUHARI
Thanks!- Fantasy on Ice 2022 in MAKUHARI
Going to try and watch somehow...probably from qq if I can find one.- Team Canada
Took a quick peek through some of his old protocols, and lately he's been doing a fair bit of 3Lz-3T, but he also does 3Lo-3T. He tends to bury 3F in the depths of the program. Which could mean nothing, or Roman really trusts his 3F. Anyway I think it'll be 4Lz- General Yuzuru Chat
No kidding. Me being me, first thing I thought was, "how many chin-ups can he do now?" I confess that, as much as I enjoy how handsome Yuzu is, his fitness makes me a little jealous. I wish I could be in that good a shape!- General Yuzuru Chat
- General Yuzuru Chat
That is in fact the correct response to seeing Yuzu, so no worries- General Yuzuru Chat
I'm pleased to note that it appears The Waist is also in perfect form- General Yuzuru Chat
Way to go! Being a fanyu is an activity the whole family can enjoy- General Yuzuru Chat
Show them Yuzu's skating and convert them into fanyus of course!- General Yuzuru Chat
So I woke up to someone texting me the first photo...GoOd MoRnInG Mr. Hanyu! I was right, he's looking very 元気 these days. I wonder if we'll survive- Team Canada
I'm quite sorry to see Nam go, he brought a style all his own to the ice, but thinking of all his struggles over the past two years, I'm not surprised that he decided it was time to move on. New Romsky video is up. He seems to be a lot more confident about his skating compared to even 18 months ago. As bad as the Olympics went for him, I think it gave him confidence that he even made it there...and judging by the way he talks at the end here it sounds like he's planning to hang in and compete for a while longer.- General Yuzuru Chat
I'm just relieved to know that he can still skate. Honestly I just can't help feeling like his ankle is living on borrowed time- General Yuzuru Chat
So it's a live broadcast, then, for FaOI? And not an online livestream?- General Yuzuru Chat
I agree completely! I would also add that I hope Yuzu realizes now that it's enough, for his fans, just for him to be himself on the ice and to show his own point of view. - Fantasy on Ice 2022 in MAKUHARI