Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

yuzuangel

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by yuzuangel

  1. lol indeed and yuzu is like Jesus *thumbs up*
  2. It's the numbers. They are trying to stick to the designated numbers of so and so singles/pairs so they want to try and fit in the host into the official quotas if they can as then it fits into their money plans. They're trying to cut down on the expenses. Oh I see. Cha Jun Hwa should have no problem getting a spot anyway.
  3. The most beautiful spinner in the world :love: [tweet]862445642894987264[/tweet]
  4. I'd like to think they're prophetic rather than incorrect, and they meant Yuzu 2017 World Champion rather than 2016
  5. But you're kinda depriving another country of a spot? :P
  6. Hopefully Polina is over her bone bruise injury. The last time I saw her, maybe six months ago(?) she was still injured and couldn't do any triples. That said, I would rather have Mirai on the team than Polina. With Gracie being so out of shape, that third spot is wide, wide open, someone really needs to step up and take it. If any of Mirai/Polina/Mariah doesn't deliver next season they have no one to blame but themselves.
  7. They are hosts, so they will go even if Nebelhorn doesn't work out for them. It's in the rules. But as sally said, in case of the ladies, they have 2 spots there, regardless, thanks to Dabin. Why do they even need to go to Nebelhorn then?
  8. I really love that even the fandom is extra :rofl2: :love: we really need seimei 2.0 something like it for the olympics pleaseeeee it can't be denied
  9. You need to print out, on a Russian flag - Russians for Yuzuru :rofl2: To be fair, I do think the point of the article was also about how much Japanese fans contribute to figure skating by following him (and others) around but they really could have added that in his case, it's an international audience that travels. I've sort of given up on that one though tbh, everyone seems to be skipping over those fans. At least he knows! yeah, this is dumb af [tweet]862381034918301696[/tweet] ok, so japanese fans nominated (btw not yuzuru wtf they never nominate yuzuru) for traveling thousands of miles to see competitions, but not any other fans. ok, whatever. i think they should say "yuzuru's fans" rather than japanese fans bc i think there's one reason why these fans are traveling to see competitions world wide and it's not because they're japanese
  10. I think it was in the CBC broadcast where Kurt was saying that everyone was having a sloppy warm up.. popping and falling... Yeah BEsp also noted it..
  11. This is mine. Ask and you shall receive. Thanks ^^. "They have terrible stats on these people" LOL! I dont remember the warmup being this painful, haha. But it was mentioned by many commentators so I wanted to go back and check.
  12. Does anyone have any fancams of Yuzu's Worlds FS warmup?
  13. That's odd, but it looks like their lists are usually very North American-centered.
  14. Why :rofl2: I will forever picture them as two cute lemurs from now on lol, this bonding exercise is really....very close for comfort. i thought japanese people valued their personal space? :P
  15. And he will go to OG in Korea!!! :goe: (Thanks to Alexei Bychenko) I actually saw him in Israel twice and he was gorgeous on ice Lol it's mostly thanks to Denis Ten...he worked so hard in bombing his FS that I think the Israeli fed should send him a fruit basket. Korean fed should thank Anna P as well
  16. Haha yeah I love how the bold line on the left of him says " beautiful views of Japan" ...yes indeed, Yuzu is one of the most beautiful views Japan has to offer So I guess that answers the question why he is on the cover for photography magazine? :space: it'sk ind of cheating when the subject of your photo is already so beautiful... you don't really need any photography skills :pbow:
  17. omg jina, are you gonan use all the FS tickets? did you get any A level? i would buy one from you ;_; We got 3 C and 2 B for SP and all B for FS. I dunno how many FS tickets we have spare but I'll PM you if we have 1 unaccounted for. thanks :))
  18. omg jina, are you gonan use all the FS tickets? did you get any A level? i would buy one from you ;_;
  19. Haha how did you meet so many people at Worlds?! hahaha BTW, I usually root against the Americans in most every sport just because NBC (or whatever american channel i have to watch) usually makes me so annoyed at them by the time they actually perform that i just have a bias against them. I am not a fan of NBC commentating, I always end up yelling "shut up Tara" at the tv. I don't mind Jason Brown or Ashley Wagner, but I root against Gracie Gold. I don't mind any of them but I don't really bat an eye if they don't do too well. I used to root against Gracie Gold around Sochi era when everyone was going crazy over beautiful blonde gracie GOLD skating for GOLD whose movie star looks overshadow everyone in hollywood just because.... ofc she was one of the best american figure skaters ever, after winning nationals once, and having no major international medals But this season made me like her a lot more, probably because that...hype subsided.
  20. Haha how did you meet so many people at Worlds?! hahaha BTW, I usually root against the Americans in most every sport just because NBC (or whatever american channel i have to watch) usually makes me so annoyed at them by the time they actually perform that i just have a bias against them.
  21. definitely looks like flour

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.