Team France

• 2 weeks later...
Guest turquoiseblue

Gabriella Papadakis: “Russians lost a lot of trust from other skaters because of the situation in Ukraine and doping. There is less tension without them.”
English translation by FS Gossips

Gabriella Papadakis: I admit that the absence of Russians at the World Championships is something special. They lost a lot of trust from other skaters because of the situation in Ukraine and doping. They are given the stink eye, and there is less tension without them.

Right now we are planning to just relax. We don’t know if we want to end our career. This is a big decision, we don’t want to make it too fast and make the wrong choice.

Guest turquoiseblue

Mae is making a comeback at Egna Spring Trophy this weekend :tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cb-2knYjPty/

🤩 GRATEFUL is an understatement of how I am feeling at the moment. After being away for a year, I get to take part in my first (and last 🤣) competition of the season.

🎯 Egna Spring Trophy - Egna 🇮🇹 (ITA)
April 9th - 10th

This was made possible by the Grace of God 🙏🏾 and the amazing VILLAGE that has helped me get back up. Thankful for the help & support I received over the past 12 months. Forever grateful for the comprehensiveness of my team. Nervous, happy, excited and looking forward to that competitive feeling again. 🤩

#figureskating #figureskater #maeberenicemeite #maébéréniceméité #competitiontime #equipedefrancepatinage #frenchteam #olympian

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
36 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

YES, I confirm the 1 year break of my G&G and I got the article by opening my computer and it's fresh from 3H

https://www.msn.com/fr-fr/actualite/monde/danse-sur-glace-après-leur-razzia-de-médailles-papadakis-et-cizeron-prennent-“un-petit-break”/ ar-AAYEFNz?li=AAaCKnE  : article in French, but you know how to :smiley-cool14:translate

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
17 hours ago, turquoiseblue said:

:tumblr_llidknnxec1qzbrv5::tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw ::tumblr_llidknnxec1qzbrv5:

I wish a good recovery to MB Meité who was badly injured and I bring him COURAGE 

7 hours ago, turquoiseblue said:

Ahhh the G&G who say they are tired and yet train hard and what makes them say that skating is a SACRED sport and for "champion" you have to hear it in French and for my part you are 2 :heartpound:CHAMPIONS

• 2 weeks later...