Team we're fewer but still good!

Guest turquoiseblue
20 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

Alexander Majorov's SP

I love love love his new SP :goe: :goe: :goe:

I don't know how many times I've watched it in the last several days. I've been following him since 2008 and this is the best short programme I've ever seen from him! :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid: :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid: I liked his programmes in past seasons, too, but I had wanted him to try something new for the last couple of years. So it's a dream-come-true and I'm so happy :tumblr_inline_ngf9rdfow21qid2nw::tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_ngf9rdfow21qid2nw: I wish Sasha and the Majorov family a healthy and successful season :tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw: :tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw: :tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw:

On 2017/9/2 at 6:48 PM, Lyyli said:

Kiira Korpi is doing the skating stunts for Sonja Henie´s role in the upcoming film Queen of Ice. It is a movie about Sonja´s life. There are about ten skating scenes Kiira is doing and some of them are copies of Sonja´s programs. Six male skaters and a "choir" of 10 female skaters is there too, didn´t  find their names though. Also Team Surprise from Sweden is participating the film.

Found an article about the film:

https://www.screendaily.com/news/norwegian-figure-skating-biopic-queen-of-ice-gets-sales-deal/5121783.article