FIFA World Cup 2018

Yatagarasu

17 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

Even when it's my team winning I dislike those huge goal differences too, so hopefully it won't end up something like that!

And weirdly, I'd say England played better against Tunisia. Heh. 

They played somewhat better against Tunisia, but Panama is just that weak...I wonder how they managed to be the 3rd in their qualification group, Honduras and the USA were behind them...

And it's 6-0.

48 minutes ago, sallycinnamon said:

They played somewhat better against Tunisia, but Panama is just that weak...I wonder how they managed to be the 3rd in their qualification group, Honduras and the USA were behind them...

And it's 6-0.

Yes, that is curious especially as USA has improved quite a bit as the years passed but then the best team doesn't always win as we know and luck sometimes makes all the difference.

Still am happy they managed to score that first goal and it didn't turn into a massive disaster in the end, though England won :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

4 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

Yes, that is curious especially as USA has improved quite a bit as the years passed but then the best team doesn't always win as we know and luck sometimes makes all the difference.

Still am happy they managed to score that first goal and it didn't turn into a massive disaster in the end, though England won :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

Yes, USA improved a lot and they had a good team a few years ago. Not sure what happened to them in the qualification because I haven't really followed the Concacaf zone...I just saw that the difference in the last round between Panama and USA was only one point.

I'm happy for Panama too, they lost but at least they made history. So did England, as far as I know they haven't scored 6 goals in a match either! Congrats to them! England vs Belgium is going to be really exciting. :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

And now...good luck to Japan!

Just now, axelnojutsu said:

I’m still hoping they can pull it off :fingerscrossed:

Hope is the last thing to go! :tumblr_inline_mp4i2vHXDy1qz4rgp:

England was nice to me so I saved the ice-cream for this one. 

@sallycinnamon Yup, made history with those 6!
Should be a good one with Belgium, or at least I hope so, as it's a no pressure match; both teams are through already. 

Tbh, considering this is England, I have a rotten feeling that the next round will be a nightmare instead :laughing: