Team Canada

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Interesting about the planned rule changes not going through (have my thoughts on that).....sounded like a good idea what they had planned.

Anyone get Romans music hint?

My brain jumped to "my universe" or "microcosmos"😉

On 7/24/2024 at 3:34 AM, Faithyu said:

Anyone get Romans music hint?

My brain jumped to "my universe" or "microcosmos"😉

I was thinking "My Universe" as well. If he does BTS, though, they have so many space-themed songs... it could be The Astronaut, or even 134340

On 7/28/2024 at 4:25 PM, rockstaryuzu said:

I was thinking "My Universe" as well. If he does BTS, though, they have so many space-themed songs... it could be The Astronaut, or even 134340

True. Honestly, I don't think it's one of their songs, cause they are mostly not good for skating unless he uses a instrumental version, then it could work well🤔.

I think Roman once talked about it when he decided on his boy with love performance, that it was really difficult to make it work on the ice.

We will see. I just hope he stays injury free and has a great season🍀🙏

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Faithyu said:

There is another fancam, just search for cranberry cup and roman.

Hmm. 🤔

I can see he's trying to challenge himself by doing something different musically. The program's a bit rough around the edges though. Here's hoping it'll get better as the season goes on. I mean, even his spins weren't up to his usual snuff here

• 2 weeks later...

I'm currently doing this..:banginghead:....

why didn't I check earlier the entry list for Nebelhorn Trophy😭 (cause I forgott it happens in september, thats why😬). Now I don't have time to go and next to Roman (please don't loose your skates again🙏🍀) there will be Deniss, Jun and Sota! Thats an B+ event list in my opinion. Sigh.....but they will have a livestream.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/5/2024 at 2:33 PM, Faithyu said:

I'm currently doing this..:banginghead:....

why didn't I check earlier the entry list for Nebelhorn Trophy😭 (cause I forgott it happens in september, thats why😬). Now I don't have time to go and next to Roman (please don't loose your skates again🙏🍀) there will be Deniss, Jun and Sota! Thats an B+ event list in my opinion. Sigh.....but they will have a livestream.

Quoting myself......that livestream is not for free:censor:. One day is nearly 22€, one event 9,50€....

If there was a cure for getting his insecurety out of his jumps, I would send it to him. It's like he looses a lot of confidence in his jumps compared to when he trains (just my opinion).....but the crowd loves him! They cheered really loud at the end. And his expression was great and his lines are always nice to look at.