Happy 23rd Birthday Yuzu! A map from us

Hydroblade

Just now, axelnojutsu said:

I'd say send it to them :2thumbsup: As long as it's not overly pushy, which you're not, I don't see a problem with letting them know it exists 

:tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:  I'm really nervous. I basically told them that if they could show him the map, even if he didn't read the messages, that would be ok. I don't think that's pushy, is it?

(cue overthinking lol)

I s2g this is more nerve-wracking than approaching Tracy and giving her the swans. Or actually calling Yuzu's name when he was in front of me, this is so weird lol.

7 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

:tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:  I'm really nervous. I basically told them that if they could show him the map, even if he didn't read the messages, that would be ok. I don't think that's pushy, is it?

(cue overthinking lol)

I s2g this is more nerve-wracking than approaching Tracy and giving her the swans. Or actually calling Yuzu's name when he was in front of me, this is so weird lol.

Hey, it's totally ok. You never had my experience of giving random people the textbook you penned. It feels intrusive, but after a while you get used to it. :) 

it would have been a shame for such a monumental effort to go unnoticed by ... relevant people. 

(cue overthinking lol)

I think you did very well :2thumbsup:! Don't be nervous: you did an awesome job and, more important, with passion and patience, virtues that he can understand very well (he has 'eyes' for this sort of dedication, I think).

Hopefully the link will reach him (cross all the fingers). Now you can rest and simply enjoy the the fact that today is HIS birth day :10815002:.

8 minutes ago, Fay said:

Hey, it's totally ok. You never had my experience of giving random people the textbook you penned. It feels intrusive, but after a while you get used to it. :) 

it would have been a shame for such a monumental effort to go unnoticed by ... relevant people. 

That sounds very cool actually :biggrin:.

4 minutes ago, fireovertheice said:

I think you did very well :2thumbsup:! Don't be nervous: you did an awesome job and, more important, with passion and patience, virtues that he can understand very well (he has 'eyes' for this sort of dedication, I think).

Hopefully the link will reach him (cross all the fingers). Now you can rest and simply enjoy the the fact that today is HIS birth day :10815002:.

I hope they can look at it from that angle, i just realized i wrote a textwall :facepalm: but i wanted to be as clear as possible that it's up to them to show it to him or not (maybe i should have added that i made sure that no trollish messages were in there...)

Hopefully he can see it too, and feel the warm Pooh rain covering the earth <3

I rarely go "happy birthday random famous person i sorta like!" but one can't help celebrating a bit in Yuzu's case :biggrin:

That sounds very cool actually :biggrin:.

But it feels as if you're imposing something they never wanted in the first place. At least Yuzu would be interested to look at the geography of his fans! 

I am late but I want to say Happy Birthday to Yuzuru, good health, get well soon and good luck at Nationals and at the Olympics.

Go get the gold medal with two beautiful programs SP and FP.

We love you Yuzuru, from Canada and from all over the world.

33 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

X5OTlbt.png

I just got this message

Forwarded to his people....so he is from another planet XD

(Hydroblade on behalf of ) Planet Hanyu forum: We would like to forward our sincerest wishes for his majesty's health and happiness on this grand occasion. To express our thoughts, we have gathered and collected the messages from our citizens and placed them on an interactive birthday card. We hope this will suit the custom of Emperor Hanyu's planet. Please take it and our knees, ankles and otherwise health in general to help expedite his recovery to full strength. 

Reply: Thank you planet hanyu forum. We have conveyed your message to his planet's delegation for homo sapiens and earthly affairs. 

* A giant spaceship of poohs arrive and poke and prod at the interactive card, before deeming it safe to take it to the home planet of the Emperor space kitty.*

*Note: just joking. This is pretty awesome! Hope he gets to play around with it and see all the well wishes! From the mortals and the various arctic animals  and fishes that figured out how to work a computer!