On 9/16/2017 at 10:58 AM, kamotejojo said:

On 9/16/2017 at 12:32 PM, kaerb said:

Might as well translate this lol, literally just three things

Yuzu: 'I was extremely annoyed at myself at this point'

Narrator: Yuzuru Hanyu revealing for the first time (his thoughts?) on the legendary performance ('his thoughts' is not specified but I'm pretty sure that's what the sentence means)

Yuzu: 'Can you pause this for a second here?'

I like the implication he's just gonna critique and nitpick on his entire performance LOL. Also, props to the stylist. Can he wear more suits pls?

On 9/20/2017 at 7:26 AM, Strawberry said:

On 9/20/2017 at 7:35 AM, ralucutzagy said:

Yeah, the Youtube clip dont work for me either ... :10636614:

On 9/20/2017 at 8:23 AM, Anya said:

For those geo-blocked, somebody re-uploaded on Twitter 

On 9/20/2017 at 10:30 AM, kaerb said:

I'm DYING at this editing. He looks like Light Yagami for real, especially since the last thing they cut him saying and then FRIKKIN EMPHASISED WITH OMINOUS SOUND ECHO was 'it was all within my calculations' (計算済みです、全部) :xD:

anyway, his words don't really mean much out of context but what they chose to highlight was:

1. I was very angry with myself at that point

2. It was the first time I felt fear (narrator: the first time he felt fear in his skating life)

3. Narrator: he will also talk about his battle with injuries 

4. The big narration words: 'HARDSHIPS! THE WORLD RECORD! THE SHOCKING TRUTH/REALITY'

...ty Japanese TV

On 9/20/2017 at 8:25 AM, Anony said:

Zoom in of the most important thing to date :10742290:

The only thing that matters for the next 5 days, ACI who. Take me on a magic airplane ride Hanyu :10636614:

On 9/20/2017 at 6:26 AM, Anya said:

Captain Hanyu on board :smile: (Is this an ANA giveaway? Anybody who wants to further explain what this is?:biggrin:)

13 minutes ago, xeyra said:

Just dropping here the newest updates from media:

- 4Lz is in the plan for the season. Confirmed by Brian and Yuzu in post-practice press;

- The knee pain does not require treatment but 4Lo is being avoided for this competition so it doesn't strain it too much;

- His SP layout should be 4S instead of 4Lo.

3 minutes ago, xeyra said:

Just from all around media. Yahoo and Asahi.

On 9/22/2017 at 12:31 AM, xeyra said:

Apparently the issue with his knee is training fatigue, possibly caused by the 4Lo (the low knee take off might make it worse than 4Lz) but it doesn't require treatment, probably just rest. Can someone do a better translation?

Edit:

42 minutes ago, fireovertheice said:

This is the translation reported by yude in Yuzu's GS thread:

http://www.asahi.com/articles/ASK9Q2CWMK9QUTQP004.html

In LP, Yuzuru is planning two 3A and three quads in the latter half. He won't do 4Lo in this competition. Orser says 4Ltz is a part of the plans and a goal for this season.

Orser says Yuzuru's condition is the best ever. The pain in his right knee is a little and he doesn't need (special) treatment. But to feel the pain means the body is trying to say something, so Orser decided to water down the programs technically. Orser thinks the cause of the pain is fatigue from the practice.

Edit: I was posting contemporary with @kaerb whose translation was also more complete than the other I found: thanks to you all for this work of translation from Japanese :snpeace: