Mascot Fest

Anony

On 1/17/2019 at 5:08 PM, kaeryth said:

Awful news.. :13877886:

WHAT?? ... I've read some more news and watched YT videos of Chitan...yes the character seems quite reckless in a way.

Also, she wasn't exactly a PR character of Susaki city rather the original PR character "Shinjo-kun" is also an otter so the city council thought Chitan can have a part in the city's PR activity which Chitan never really did (according to the news). Still, it's a shame but if I were a mother of young children in Japan, I may complain to the city council as some of the stunt she does looks rather dangerous...:D

They said Chitan will continue her antics but I can see they may have some issues with Shinjo-kun character as they often got confused with one another...oh dear...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nekomasamune yesterday:
"Today in Sendai, the cherry blossoms are dancing on the wind and the sky above us is so clear and blue."

Hydroblading-on-Goshikinuma Nekomasamune key chain and... Zunda-Neko Masamune?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Look who I found today:

The mascot's name is Maru. Seems like he is originally the protagonist of a picture book titled "Kanashiki debu neko chan (Sad fat kitty)."  It's a story of a cat who left home and travels around Ehime. 

Koshiro promoting his homie