Planet Hanyu Meetups

yuzuangel

5 hours ago, yuzuangel said:

Is anyone interested in having Planet Hanyu meetups? Maybe we can use this thread to plan meetups around the world :earthhug:

We can :party0021:...or :oregonian_winesmiley:...or :cheers:...or :figure-skating-smiley:

I live in SF Bay Area, so if anyone is around, let me know :biggrin:

Why are you so far :sadPooh: I need a special permit to go to LA & beyond and it's a loooooong wait to get it lol...

8 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

Wait you can go to SD but not further up the state?

I think the limit is 25 miles into USA territory :P but yeah, the San Diego area is as far as I can legally go without the permit (speaking only for California) 

Whoa I've never heard about permits before haha...so what's keeping you from going further since there's no border patrol? 

2 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

I think the limit is 25 miles into USA territory :P but yeah, the San Diego area is as far as I can legally go without the permit (speaking only for California) 

There's a checkpoint in San Clemente iirc, they ask for your permit there :/ my visa is a kind of special visa for people living in the border, it looks like the permanent resident card :P

7 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

Whoa I've never heard about permits before haha...so what's keeping you from going further since there's no border patrol? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...