Fantasy on Ice 2024 in Aichi

After Keiji in flowing pastel shirt, G/P with her wearing almost a (fluffy) counterpart to Keiji's shirt😆 Paul in black jacket and pants of the joker type of purple, I have Harry Mattick flashback for that

Jackets off and! Aww they're so much fun!! Having a blast out there

Adam with his conceptual program with costume change? Why I don't remember this shirt jacket tho? Did he change it or I simply can't remember?

The spiral changing into kinda holding his knee was nice choreo

Jacket off

Ah yes the backflip, but somehow not a highlight as it could be

I like that he tries to do all of this tho, always liked his energy, he just needs to mellow out some moves, relax his upper body and smooth out his skating, a skater like Deniss for example IMO would have made this choreo more impactful

Javi collab 

I remember that shirt

Vibes of latin lover at a resort with nostalgia. meant in a good way:grin: (idk what the song is about, I hope not something tragic, I would have grossly misunderstood 😅)

13 minutes ago, EisElle said:

After Keiji in flowing pastel shirt, G/P with her wearing almost a (fluffy) counterpart to Keiji's shirt😆 Paul in black jacket and pants of the joker type of purple, I have Harry Mattick flashback for that

Jackets off and! Aww they're so much fun!! Having a blast out there

If you are interested, Harry aka the Pumpkin King now coaches at a rink in Swindon UK, the Link Centre

1 minute ago, Perelandra said:

If you are interested, Harry aka the Pumpkin King now coaches at a rink in Swindon UK, the Link Centre

Awww I hope he teaches his skaters how to commit to their performance, he certainly knew how to make iconic programs 

Ngl seeing people hanging up in the air with no protection net always scares me

(Even more so after that accident in that opening event for I don't remember what)

WAIT WHAT P/C already? Then Stephane and Yuzu?

I guess now I can focus on them...kinda

Why all black tho

Kinda don't like that leg sticking up on the curve lift(it was a curve lift right?)

P/C are so weird for me, I would say I love them yet I also don't😅 like I don't specifically get into many of their programs, tho I like their style of skating, ir rather of movement?

Stephane conceptual program in pinks 

Holding that backwards spiral so long seems hard 

He makes even the act of breathing part of interpretation 

He's great but suddenly the Meteor song tingling bit sounding in my brain, I got distracted 

1 hour ago, EisElle said:

Seeing the live musicians and I have the sudden wild desire to have Zu encore today even if it isn't the last day of whole FaOI🥺 But it's the end or Tour A and last day of Zu, plz Makabe and Zu, encore?🙏🥺🥺🥺

I think we can hope...