February 23, 20233 yr Hace 6 horas, Faithyu said: Ok, I have a problem and would like to know if anyone is struggling with the same dilemma. Of course I will get a ticket, but I'm really not sure if I want to watch it live🙈. Just thinking about it gives me competition vibe nerves. Imagin Yuzu in front of so many people that all are just there for him in addition to all the eyes watching through live stream or in cinemas, makes me break out in cold sweat with second hand pressure and nerves😱 (and its not a 4min skate). So, I know I would probably enjoy it more when watching as a replay, knowing what had happened. If everything was going as it should, or if there was a slight stumble on a jump or whatever (of course everything will go perfectly fine, pray it into existance🙏). But, I also really enjoy chatting with you guys and sharing thoughts when watching live..... Sooo.....anyone having similar trouble😅? Same here. I’m thinking I’ll buy the ticket and watch it later!😂😂
February 24, 20233 yr 2 days until GIFT! Hoping that there will be no major issues later with the live stream ticket platform
February 24, 20233 yr https://olympics.com/en/news/figure-skating-hanyu-yuzuru-gift-preview?fbclid=IwAR0baO9kLvnlTzgTcN6pLn8aJAaJbqIurp4apMuWLiYCihaUQImct1UQMhQ…
February 24, 20233 yr 17 hours ago, SaluYuzu said: Reveal hidden contents My manner of obtaining ticket is so gray that I can't feel cool and legit until I'm actually admitted into the stadium. When the HK cinema broadcast and then worldwide live stream were announced, part of me almost wanted to abandon the ticket and instead just stay home for the risk free live stream. But the desire to see Yuzu live is so strong that I still decided to make the trip in spite of all the uncertainties. The date is fast approaching now and I am getting very very excited and nervous at the same time. The prospect of just being in Tokyo at the same time with Yuzu almost justifies all the hassles. Subterfuge I tell you! Things we do for Yuzu lol
February 24, 20233 yr 11 minutes ago, isabelfm said: Here's a direct link to the event page: https://liveviewingjapan.kktix.cc/events/afa54a
February 24, 20233 yr I HAVE MY TICKET!!!!!! For those who haven't gone through the process, be advised that, in my browser, at least, two of the items I had to fill in were displayed only in Chinese. I used Google translate to determine that the first one was the region of the world I'm from (Google Translate helped me identify USA in the dropdown menu). The second one is really weird. Translated into English it says something like anyone who chose an option other than "Europe or other" should write "none" -- which is the single character in brackets at the end of that sentence. I hope this is useful.
February 24, 20233 yr 3 minutes ago, ZuCritter said: The second one is really weird. Translated into English it says something like anyone who chose an option other than "Europe or other" should write "none" -- which is the single character in brackets at the end of that sentence. I hope this is useful. I just typed in 'none' in English (I'd put the instruction through google translate), and it worked... and yes, I have my ticket as well
February 24, 20233 yr Live stream ticket puchased! If anyone is having difficulty navigating the process, then you may find this guide that was posted by a Twitter user helpful: - - - More Tokyo Dome venue tickets to be available! Good luck, fanyus in Japan!
February 24, 20233 yr No way to pay for the ticket from Russia even with virtual cards. Sigh. Okay, hello Disney+ 😐
February 24, 20233 yr 1 hour ago, SomewhereYuzu said: Live stream ticket puchased! If anyone is having difficulty navigating the process, then you may find this guide that was posted by a Twitter user helpful: - - - More Tokyo Dome venue tickets to be available! Good luck, fanyus in Japan! Now that's just scary, it'll be a (very short but sharp) frenzy to buy those.
February 24, 20233 yr 1 hour ago, Luminous said: No way to pay for the ticket from Russia even with virtual cards. Sigh. Okay, hello Disney+ 😐 ☹️
February 24, 20233 yr 1 hour ago, SomewhereYuzu said: Live stream ticket puchased! If anyone is having difficulty navigating the process, then you may find this guide that was posted by a Twitter user helpful: - - - More Tokyo Dome venue tickets to be available! Good luck, fanyus in Japan! Did you see this first person's twitter header? A gorgeous fan art...
Create an account or sign in to comment