[2022] Challenger Series and other senior B-events

Interesting, I will watch if I find it on YT. Congrats to Rinka.

And yet, for me, each news tweet, each shot of the happy faces of JPN competitors here is overshadowed by sadness, and instead of being happy for the medalists, I see the faces of those whom JSF denied this opportunity. Let's please remember those who got kicked to the curb just as we celebrate those who got lucky.

I hope Wakaba's not upset over this event. Her recovery is more important.

I love this pic of Kaori in SP at Lombardia so even though I have not been watching I wanted to post it somewhere and thought this was best.

Her hair suits her so much.

I was surprised at the second place after a good lead in the short - Rinka must have been great to win, 3A looked good in clip above! (I didn't watch, just catching up here - thanks for your posts!)

18 hours ago, Pammi said:

I love this pic of Kaori in SP at Lombardia so even though I have not been watching I wanted to post it somewhere and thought this was best.

Her hair suits her so much.

I was surprised at the second place after a good lead in the short - Rinka must have been great to win, 3A looked good in clip above! (I didn't watch, just catching up here - thanks for your posts!)

I saw the two performances. Kaori lost due to a 3Lz(!), StSq2 and one fall on her first Flip (I assume it was meant to be a 3F2T). But that call on her Lutz tho. Is that a warning? 

Rinka went almost clean except for the last Lutz (3Lz<<) and like you said, she got a 3A with very good GOE. 

Also this

Rinka is the only one cracking in the top 10 not as a teenager.