Guest turquoiseblue
22 minutes ago, Perelandra said:

Couldn't resist Pooh san's smiling face, so I have bought him.

:POOH:He's coming from Japan. I will be able to squish his face and hug him. I hope that my kittens will snuggle him and not be jealous of him!!!:animated-smileys-animals-047:

Please share a photo with us when he arrives at your house :tumblr_m230oqZJaS1qfamg6::tumblr_m230oqZJaS1qfamg6: :snonegai:

2 hours ago, Perelandra said:

I couldn't resist Pooh san's smiling face, so I bought it.

:CACA:He comes from Japan. I could crush his face and hug him. I hope my kittens will cuddle him and not be jealous of him!!!:animated-smileys-animals-047:

OK, but what did you fall for? a simple plush like her  :pooh: ? a tissue box? because it is me who launched the debate  :puddingpooh: and a photo (with the kittens if possible) 

28 minutes ago, Yuzuwinnie said:

OK, but what did you fall for? a simple plush like her  :pooh: ? a tissue box? because it is me who launched the debate  :puddingpooh: and a photo (with the kittens if possible) 

Tissue box cover, a new one in old style from Tokyo Disney store, no yuzu fruit and short fur, not 'floofy' like yuzu Pooh.:dancingpooh:Found it on eBay, inspired by the link that you posted, £75

15 minutes ago, Perelandra said:

Tissue box cover, a new old fashioned from Tokyo Disney store, no yuzu fruit and short fur, not 'floofy' like yuzu Pooh. :dancingpooh:Found on eBay, inspired by the link you posted, £75

How much is £75 in € please and it's the same one in Toronto.... 

Guest turquoiseblue
5 hours ago, Yuzuwinnie said:

88.80 Euros as of today at 05:09 UTC.

@turquoiseblue

Wow, wow, wow - Thank you for sharing

These Pooh and Kitty dress up tributes are really cute and the makers are super talented.

I just want to gather them in my arms and give them all a cuddle.

Yuzu would love them, he must have a huge room full of fan gifts. The Cat is unusual and really sweet looking. That is the sort of toy that would probably become one of the chosen few to be taken back to the Hanyu home

Just peeped at the Instagram page, there is a Kitty Notre Dame de Paris, Real Face and Raison with a superimposed AR Yuzu.!!! All gorgeous photos

8 hours ago, Yuzuwinnie said:

Yes, the new Pooh tissue cover from Japan Disney store seems to be based on the Old Man Pooh san model. Short fur and no yuzu fruit. The face expression is slightly different. The link had several for sale, there may be one remaining. The price was £68 pounds plus £7 postage. It seemed quite reasonable compared with some of the other sellers. So around 85 - 90 euros as @turquoiseblue quoted

Guest turquoiseblue
1 hour ago, Perelandra said:

@turquoiseblue

Wow, wow, wow - Thank you for sharing

These Pooh and Kitty dress up tributes are really cute and the makers are super talented.

I just want to gather them in my arms and give them all a cuddle.

Yuzu would love them, he must have a huge room full of fan gifts. The Cat is unusual and really sweet looking. That is the sort of toy that would probably become one of the chosen few to be taken back to the Hanyu home

Just peeped at the Instagram page, there is a Kitty Notre Dame de Paris, Real Face and Raison with a superimposed AR Yuzu.!!! All gorgeous photos

Yuzu fan artists are incredible :7938863: I really like these smiling white cats. I wonder if they are also handmade :think:

6 hours ago, turquoiseblue said:

88.80 euros as of today at 05:09 UTC.

3 hours ago, Perelandra said:

Yes, the new Pooh cloth cover from the Japan Disney store seems to be based on the Old Man Pooh san pattern. Short fur and no yuzu fruit. The facial expression is slightly different. The link had several for sale, there may be one left. The price was £68 plus £7 postage. It seemed quite reasonable compared to some of the other sellers. So about 85 - 90 euros like@turquoisecited

OK, so it's the "old" Mr  :yuzushrug: like this and its price is affordable, indeed and a :wink2:promised