19 minutes ago, Anni said:

I get the messages 

"The link could not be embedded because an error occurred on twitter.com:.

Is that only with me or maybe a disturbance on twitter?:scratch2:

Same, tried to post pic of Fanart and notification about YuzuTunes now having 16 videos, one is waiting in the wings ready to go.

Must be a disturbance in the Force because Yuzu is at TCC or just media overload

Yuzu has broken the internet !!!:xD:

18 minutes ago, Perelandra said:

Same, tried to post pic of Fanart and notification about YuzuTunes now having 16 videos, one is waiting in the wings ready to go.

Must be a disturbance in the Force because Yuzu is at TCC or just media overload

Thank you Perelandra for your response.👍 Then I'm relieved that it's not due my browser and I hope that it will work again soon.:smiley-angelic001:

18 minutes ago, Perelandra said:

:space:

3 minutes ago, Anni said:

Thank you Perelandra for your feedback.  Then I'm relieved that it's not my browser and I hope that it will work again soon.:smiley-angelic001:

:space:

Was worried that it was me being old and not tech savvy. 

Must be a huge wave of positive energy sweeping out from Yuzu's Toronto apartment as ground zero due to extra happiness as Yuzu wakes up to OM and YuzuPoohs under the same roof:squishedPooh::puddingpooh:

11 minutes ago, Perelandra said:

Must be a huge wave of positive energy sweeping out from Yuzu's Toronto apartment as ground zero due to extra happiness as Yuzu wakes up to OM and YuzuPoohs under the same roof:squishedPooh::puddingpooh:

Yes:YuzuPoohLove:

Good news Perelandra. It's works again.:clap: