Men: Morisi Kvitelashvili

Women: Anastasiia Gubanova

Pairs: Karina Safina/Luka Berulava

Ice Dance: Maria Kazakova/Georgy Reviya

Germany:

Women - Nicole Schott

Pairs - Minerva Hase/Nolan Seegert

Ice Dance - Katharina Müller/Tim Dieck

Men - TBA - Team Event only (it'll be decided on 18 January but Paul Fentz is nominated)

Great Britain:

Women - Natasha McKay

Ice Dance - Lilah Fear/Lewis Gibson

Hungary:

Pairs - Ioulia Chtchetinina/Mark Magyar

Israel:

Men - Alexey Bychenko

Pairs - Hailey Kops/Evgeni Krasnopolski

Italy:

Men: Matteo Rizzo, Daniel Grassl

Women: Lara Naki Gutmann (Team Event only)

Pairs: Nicole Della Monica/Matteo Guarise, Rebecca Ghilardi/Filippo Ambrosini

Ice Dance: Charlene Guignard/Marco Fabbri

Latvia:

Men - Deniss Vasiljevs

Lithuania:

Ice Dance - Paulina Ramanauskaite/Deividas Kizala (?)

Mexico: 

Men - Donovan Carrillo

Netherlands:

Women - Lindsay van Zundert

Poland:

Women - Ekaterina Kurakova

Ice Dance: Natalia Kaliszek/Maksym Spodyriev

Spain:

Ice Dance - Olivia Smart/Adria Diaz

Pairs - Laura Barquero/Maurizio Zandron

Sweden:

Men: Nikolaj Majorov

Women: Josefin Taljegard

Switzerland:

Men: Lukas Britschgi

Women: Alexia Paganini

I was surprised to see the Estonian federation chose Eva-Lotta over Niina Petrokina, because Eva-Lotta had a bit of rought season with injuries and boot problems and had a worse season than Niina. She was beaten by Niina at Cup of Austria by almost 40 points, at Europeans by 16 points and at Nationals by 28 points. But the Estonian federation chose the skater for the Olympics who got them the Olympic spot, which was Eva-Lotta last year at Worlds. 

4 hours ago, sallycinnamon said:

I was surprised to see the Estonian federation chose Eva-Lotta over Niina Petrokina, because Eva-Lotta had a bit of rought season with injuries and boot problems and had a worse season than Niina. She was beaten by Niina at Cup of Austria by almost 40 points, at Europeans by 16 points and at Nationals by 28 points. But the Estonian federation chose the skater for the Olympics who got them the Olympic spot, which was Eva-Lotta last year at Worlds. 

Me too! I thought they would send Niina. I think Eva-Lotta also is very nervous and due to that she doesn’t use her full potential. I saw her at Rostelecom Cup and before her free it almost seemed like she didn’t want to skate at all, and then she didn’t have a good skate unfortunately. I really like her tho, I think she stands out between all the other girls! Hope she can get more confident for Beijing. :fingerscrossed:

36 minutes ago, Sora said:

Me too! I thought they would send Niina. I think Eva-Lotta also is very nervous and due to that she doesn’t use her full potential. I saw her at Rostelecom Cup and before her free it almost seemed like she didn’t want to skate at all, and then she didn’t have a good skate unfortunately. I really like her tho, I think she stands out between all the other girls! Hope she can get more confident for Beijing. :fingerscrossed:

Because she struggles with ankle injuries and boot problems for few months already.

5 hours ago, Sora said:

Yes, I was in Sochi and saw how she skated. She doesn't have an easy season but I hope she will skate well in Beijing. I wasn't aware of Estonian fed's selection criteria but every country has different rules how they select their team so I was just confused and thought after Europeans Niina will go.

Niina is also young, and maybe she'll have another shot in four years (and who knows what happens in four years, maybe Estonia will have not one but two spots).

3 hours ago, sallycinnamon said:

Yes, I was in Sochi and saw how she skated. She doesn't have an easy season but I hope she will skate well in Beijing. I wasn't aware of Estonian fed's selection criteria but every country has different rules how they select their team so I was just confused and thought after Europeans Niina will go.

Niina is also young, and maybe she'll have another shot in four years (and who knows what happens in four years, maybe Estonia will have not one but two spots).

yeah, i heard that their federation rule states the skater who gets the spot will go. i think it's similar to Korean fed's rules that world medalists will automatically be sent to the next worlds. probably outdated or copied from some other sport's rules (for korea it's speed skating)

https://fsrussia.ru/news/5958-ffkkr-obyavila-sostav-olimpijskoj-sbornoj-rossii-po-figurnomu-kataniyu.html

Men:
Mark Kondratiuk
Andrei Mozalev
Mikhail Kolyada replaced by Evgeniy Semenenko

Substitutes: Petr Gumennik

Women:
Kamila Valieva
Anna Sherbakova
Alexandra Trusova

Substitutes: Elizaveta Tuktamysheva, Maia Khromykh

Pairs:
Anastasia Mishina / Alexander Galliamov
Evgenia Tarasova / Vladimir Morozov
Alexandra Boikova / Dmitri Kozlovskiy

Substitutes: Daria Pavluchenko / Denis Khodykin, Yulia Artemieva / Mikhail Nazarychev

Ice Dance:
Viktoria Sinitsina / Nikita Katsalapov
Alexandra Stepanova / Ivan Bukin
Diana Davis / Gleb Smolkin

Subs: Elizaveta Khudaberdieva / Yegor Bazin, Annabelle Morozova / Andrei Bagin, Elizaveta Shanayeva / David Narizhniy