Random Thought Theater

Pamigena

1 hour ago, CiaoCiao said:

I'm going to spend my holidays for 3 weeks with no wifi or internet connection.

No Yuzuru and no Planet Hanyu.

I don't know if I'll survive.:facepalm:

You will come back to hundreds of pages of speculation ha ha, there are no major events scheduled for July

22 hours ago, Anony said:

I just picked up a package from the post office. Idk what it is, but it's huge and put under my name... is there some order from like 5 months+ ago that I forgot about???

Update: it's some art that I commissioned some time ago... ngl I forgot abt it, glad to see them tho.

I just finished unpacking my luggage and decided to go through the magazines I bought. Is it some weird coincidence that the three FS magazines I bought has Yuzuru wearing the exact same shirt on the cover? to be fair I rly do like that shirt and would 100% wear it for myself if I can find it for a good price... just didn't know I love it this much apparently.

I have absolutely no idea where this came from, but I had one of those weird dreams that feel absolutely real until you wake up and in it I was watching that Arashi game show in which they compete against guests.

That so far of course isn't all that weird or scary but then they announced their guest team as "Hanyu Yuzuru senshu ando Gakuto" 

3 minutes ago, 五十嵐 美幸 said:

I have absolutely no idea where this came from, but I had one of those weird dreams that feel absolutely real until you wake up and in it I was watching that Arashi game show in which they compete against guests.

That so far of course isn't all that weird or scary but then they announced their guest team as "Hanyu Yuzuru senshu ando Gakuto" 

Oh dear :rofl:

12 hours ago, Anony said:

Hard to remove price stickers and labels are evil need to die.

Especially when these are on the back cover of a book and you don't want to ruin the design or the paper :13877886:

6 hours ago, Puniyo said:

Especially when these are on the back cover of a book and you don't want to ruin the design or the paper :13877886:

Y E S, thank you. Everytime I complain about this everyone just tells me to not remove the labels so I don't have to deal with the sticky residue, but those stickers are u g l y

2 hours ago, Anony said:

Y E S, thank you. Everytime I complain about this everyone just tells me to not remove the labels so I don't have to deal with the sticky residue, but those stickers are u g l y

I know this feeling!! *hugs* 

Those labels, besides being ugly, ruin the entire design. And why should I have the price stamped there for everyone to see? For sure the bookshop would love me to give them gratuitous publicity but no thank you. :P