The Planet's BTS Fan Club

2 hours ago, Faithyu said:

Have you seen the money game on weverse with Tae, JK and Yoongi?

It's so random and I think I have never seen them looking so forced while playing a game. Like someone said, "oh, we need to record something fun for Army, please play a quick game (without any context as to why they play it)".....Perhaps its just me, but it felt strange.

And the yet to come MV by Hyundai....isn't it a strange kind of mix? Like, they wanted to tell one story, but also a second one and please don't forget to promote Hyundai and lets add a bit of this and that to top it off. (Our guys look great, of course)

Yes, I thought so too. It's also really old content - look at JK's tattoos and their hair...maybe 18 months old or even more

The new MV (not shot too recently) of YtC for the World Cup -  I keep trying to figure out where that building is that they shot on top of based on where the Namsan Tower is,,,  And, something I really like about it?  Jimin is wearing a sweater we've seen him in a dozen times. Yoongi and Hobi in not-new stuff, but that sweater.  I think others have worn it at some times, too.  I don't know why but it makes me feel like they are a little bit like the rest of us when they dip into an existing wardrobe for a MV (although how much of this is at Hybe, who knows....but it feels legit.) Like seeing Yoongi or Namjoon in a FG/Fear of God t-shirt.  They might have multiple FG t-shirts, but there's something so normal about going back to something you like to wear, over and over again.

5 hours ago, barbara said:

but there's something so normal about going back to something you like to wear, over and over again.

...but have you noticed that their clothes also get worn by TXT? especially the designer stuff they use for MVs and things. Lord knows how they get any of it to fit Soobin but the recycling outfits is real...

Got a Weverse notification saying that there would be a live about "best of Run BTS"

It's a trap. It's been 5 minutes since it started and the Hyundai ad has been playing non-stop in a loop along with Song Joong-Ki's Scarlett ad. I feel cheated.

ETA 30 seconds after posting it: ah, there it is.

ETA II: and it's subtitled.

24 minutes ago, Whoopiewoop said:

Got a Weverse notification saying that there would be a live about "best of Run BTS"

It's a trap. It's been 5 minutes since it started and the Hyundai ad has been playing non-stop in a loop along with Song Joong-Ki's Scarlett ad. I feel cheated.

Just watched 5min....it was lagging 1min inbetween, otherwise running fine

24 minutes ago, Whoopiewoop said:

Yes, their run bts episodes have all subs. Pretty sure all videos we will see will have subs as the original video already has them.

43 minutes ago, Faithyu said:

Yes, their run bts episodes have all subs. Pretty sure all videos we will see will have subs as the original video already has them.

I thought the same, but they had way less on-screen captions than the original Run BTS episodes, so it made me think they must have edited a lot of it beforehand. 

7 hours ago, Whoopiewoop said:

I signed on and promptly fell asleep...woke up again when they were at 3.3 million viewers and signed off...but from what I saw the video was smooth. Test #1 down.

The Jin Bangtan Bomb at the movie premieres is so sweet. But he's SO nervous....like social anxiety levels of nervous....if thats what he's like on a normal day then a lot of the work he does with BTS must be sheer agony for him

59 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I signed on and promptly fell asleep...woke up again when they were at 3.3 million viewers and signed off...but from what I saw the video was smooth. Test #1 down.

The Jin Bangtan Bomb at the movie premieres is so sweet. But he's SO nervous....like social anxiety levels of nervous....if thats what he's like on a normal day then a lot of the work he does with BTS must be sheer agony for him

One more thing to bitch at Weverse about - NO REPLAY on the "best of" deal.  There are alway replays of lives; always replays of RunBTS.  It's like a punishment for being asleep in the middle of the night.

I also was hit by a "better than thee" troll on Twitter when responding to a @modooborahae (bora) tweet about the "best of"- reminding us that it would be coming up.  I said that I thought it wouldn't be an accurate test of the Weverse streaming because so many in NA and SA would be asleep.  Some one accused me of being a bot, a Baby ARMY, a local - and then when on to say "WE" absolutely would get up in the middle of the night and had been doing so for ten years (which, I didn't point out to her meant she was getting up in the middle of the night in 2012, before Jimin was even part of BTS).  She went on to say to expect them to play in the middle of their night was ethnocentric and selfish.  Wow - I was really surprised at the nastiness.  My response - I has said, and repeated, that, of course, I'd be up for the livestream of the concert but had seen all the RunBTSs anyway and that she was rude and mean (and very un-ARMY like).

Anyway - WTH with no replays?

Bangtan Bomb couldn't have come at a better time and also reminds us that there is a translation/sub team at Hybe still doing their job...