The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

41 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

:tumblr_m9gcttgdYF1qzckow:

And Jin is supposed to have his album out before then, although we haven't heard much about it.  It''s now been almost 3 weeks since Yoongi had his ''troubles" and there hasn't been a peep from any of them, and no Live.  I believe that it's intentional. This is, I think, a long time without any posts.  Jin's last Instagram post was the day before and no promotion of the two shows he's on that have been released since then.  I totally understand that he wouldn't want to go on Live and have to deal with haters or questions.  

It makes me angry that the negative press coverage is, in fact, impacting all the members.  Sadly.  

Well, more Jin content coming up!!!!!  And a hint of a Hobi variety show appearance in the future. If you get Netflix when the Jin show comes out, this is the first show of any of OT7 on that platform - most are on Disney Plus and two on Amazon Prime.  So much content.

The Jin Netflix show doesn't seem to be something we'll see anytime soon.  I read somewhere that it's not due until 2025.  I guess there is positive press on his stuff  - if you do try to scroll through positive articles, itt's a little tricky, especially with Naver, as you need an account (though that's free and easy to do)

https://x.com/_LunarWolfJin/status/1828668455651840087/photo/1

And maybe this story, if true, will take the media attention away from our guy, allowing some space and healing for him.

On 8/26/2024 at 3:34 PM, Old Cat Lady said:

My first thought after reading this was: are they stupid or blind?

They had three officers seeing what he was driving plus the video footage and it needed an investigation if what he was driving needed a licence plate? Really?🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

On 8/28/2024 at 3:25 AM, ralucutzagy said:

:tumblr_m9gcttgdYF1qzckow:

Time really flies.....good to have him back soon💜

13 hours ago, barbara said:

And maybe this story, if true, will take the media attention away from our guy, allowing some space and healing for him.

If SM hadn't put out their statement, noone would know about it. It certainly makes it seem like it could be serious......

Spoiler

I feel bad for their fans, read some comments and it seems like everyone thought he would be the least likely in the group to do something like this (might be molka).

We really don't know our idols, even if we want to think we do. 

Something nice

Just watched another video explaining the mhj situation and finally understand it.

They kicked her out as a member of the board, cause this three year contract ends in november this year. A ceo has to be a member of the board, as she no longer is a member, she can no longer be a ceo. And as the stock option thing is connected to her position as a ceo, she no longer has a right on it.

Sounds pretty tight, I don't think she will be able to fight this....hopefully.

Because they respected the court decision as far as I can tell. She can't be fired as a ceo by the shareholders.....and she wasn't😎.

Regarding the Taeil allegations: and SM released this info?  The K-media wouldn't find this a far more tantalizing story than someone who drank too much, especially with tthe knowledge that drinking is a very acceptable part of the culture? I find it appalling that Yoongi is still being treated like a criminal when his actions hurt nothing and nobody.  I saw a couple of links saying that Samsung was going to drop him/them but I wouldn't give the articles any clicks, but did just google it and no decision will be made right now.  Samsung would be stunningly stupid to drop BTS as spokespersons.  Yoongi's promotion of the phone throughout the Agust D is particularly notable.  And I think that this whole incident is going to leave the spotlight. Hope.

Looking forward to the latest episode of Are You Sure?.   Has anyone watched all of the Lost Island with Jin shows?

45 minutes ago, Old Cat Lady said:

I know this is one of those silly records but happy to finally see Map of the Soul:7 get there. I've had Respect on my playlist forever. Now working on Proof - Born Singer, N.O., and Cypher Pt. 3 all have over 90 million

Born Singer is close to 100M (99+) and N.O. is over 92M - everything else on Proof is well over 100M, so it shouldn't take long! Dynamite is 84M from hitting 2 billion -

Any guesses on who she'd be collaborating with? I wouldn't think Jin, but maybe someone else prerecorded their part of a song.

2 hours ago, Old Cat Lady said:

I love how adorkable RM is

Even with all the photos I've gotten screenshoots of and printed and have all over my room and house, I believe I need to get my copy of this out and spend some time with it.

12 hours ago, barbara said:

Any guesses on who she'd be collaborating with? I wouldn't think Jin, but maybe someone else prerecorded their part of a song.

My guess is Hobi😊

36 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

Jiiiiin! 🤗🤗🤗

So, I knew that their song won't be something I like, the da da dadada part is driving me crazy and not in a good way. 

Spoiler

The MV is strange and I think thats a polite way in saying it, but at the same time kind of working with the song? And the choreo works within the MV....but not without it. Just saw their music show performance and it just looks silly and I felt embaressed seeing it. Just my opinion.....

The challenge is cool though.

1 hour ago, ralucutzagy said:

well, their contract termination fee is 450M $ lol ... 

huh. people are saying that Hybe's move is to force MHJ to choose between money or NJ. But if both these rumors are true, then I'm guessing she's still trying to get NJ for herself or at least convinced them that's what she's trying to do

15 hours ago, barbara said:

Born Singer is close to 100M (99+) and N.O. is over 92M - everything else on Proof is well over 100M, so it shouldn't take long! Dynamite is 84M from hitting 2 billion -

Looks like it's Joon. I was confused by the porcupine but comments are saying it's to represent buzzcut Joon