The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

Finally watched the first episode of 'Are You Sure?'. Oh my gosh, what a pair!

Jungkook mourning his rained-on fate is reminding me of a character from the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy books... a trucker who never saw the sun, because unbeknownst to him, he was a rain god, and all the rain clouds knew was that they loved him, cherished him, and followed him wherever he went, watering him in adoration. I'm sure JK was feeling like that guy on this trip!

2 hours ago, Old Cat Lady said:

Looks like I'm buying another magazine

It must be nice that once you get Jin, you know you have his loyalty

What a sweetie.  It's not like anyone can see the brand name on the t-shirt you're wearing under another shirt.  I bet Gucci makes a comfy t-shirt.  JK seems to wear his Calvin Kleins, but who know what they get to wear in the military.

19 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

CK literally makes underwear. That makes things easy as far as brand loyalty goes. 

On the other hand, CK doesn't make shoes, so Jin gets the advantage there

I think knowing what JK is wearing under his clothes is more exciting that seeing what shoes Jin has on.  Enjoying his new show.

So I just discovered that the Jin editions of Harper's Bazaar are available for preorder on Weverse - only $11.50 USD before shipping.

Does anyone else ever try to use the little QR codes that come with official Weverse merch? Do they work for any of you? Every time I try one, I get a message telling me it's not available in my region. I want my 50 cents of Weverse cash, dangit! 

Poor Yoongi - he deserves multiple apologies, but even if he doesn't get them, maybe this is the start of the media cooldown -

A couple of JK documentary announcement and one about Jin's new show -  I wonder what the calculus us behind choosing to put something out in cinemas versus selling it on Weverse.  Cinemas cost to rent and get a share of the profits, but it does make a bigger splash - but it's also a limited audience.  There are only so many cinemas that will have it and dozens of countries that won't have it at all.  I suspect it will eventually end up on Weverse -